Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Two Tier Kier at it again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/czdpnn88n2pt

Man denies charges relating to imitation AK-47 'threats' video

So a crown court prosecution which almost certainly means tougher sentencing than the "standard" rioters.

Yeah but that doesn't count. Because something something Manchester Airport something something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Looks like one of the pack of hyenas who attacked that loan black man is being sentenced today.  Was shaking and wiping away tears in the dock the poor lamb.

I mean, I'm no fan of loan sharks, but beating him up seems a bit harsh. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Two Tier Kier at it again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/czdpnn88n2pt

Man denies charges relating to imitation AK-47 'threats' video

So a crown court prosecution which almost certainly means tougher sentencing than the "standard" rioters.

On the Tamworth Police thread yesterday someone was going on about 2tier bollocks and used the “riot” in Yardley as an example where the media didn’t cover it and the police didn’t make any arrests even though weapons were clearly on show because they didn’t bother to go.

Someone kindly posted the link from media outlet, The BBC, where they reported several arrests were made including for possession of weapons. 

That shut him up, momentarily.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jon said:

I mean, I'm no fan of loan sharks, but beating him up seems a bit harsh. 

OK. Can't be arsed to change it now you've pointed it out 

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the Tamworth Police thread yesterday someone was going on about 2tier bollocks and used the “riot” in Yardley as an example where the media didn’t cover it and the police didn’t make any arrests even though weapons were clearly on show because they didn’t bother to go.

Someone kindly posted the link from media outlet, The BBC, where they reported several arrests were made including for possession of weapons. 

That exact same interaction happened on here :D 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just going away to think up his "but" 

• Like 1

15 year old boy to be charged with the actual offence of riot today. **** knows what he's done but the sentences are much longer, and more to follow the CPS has confirmed. 

Who was it who said at the start he hoped Starmer wasn't all talk on this? He's serious as **** about it.  I think we'll see over 1,000 people serving prison sentences after this is done. 

Also to be sentenced today is someone who was defending a Mosque. I'm assuming that's an error or something though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

15 year old boy to be charged with the actual offence of riot today. **** knows what he's done but the sentences are much longer, and more to follow the CPS has confirmed. 

Who was it who said at the start he hoped Starmer wasn't all talk on this? He's serious as **** about it.  I think we'll see over 1,000 people serving prison sentences after this is done. 

Also to be sentenced today is someone who was defending a Mosque. I'm assuming that's an error or something though. 

with prison space lacking as it is, where are they all going to go??

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

They have space, and people leaving all the time. I think part of the problem with the riots was people thought they wouldn’t go to prison because of the media reporting they were full.

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

There’s hundreds who are pleading not guilty that will get even more severe punishments if found guilty too.

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

They’re hoofing out a load who are nearing the end of their sentences and offering voluntary early deportation to foreign nationals within the prison system.

I understand there is approximately 100 free prison spaces nationally at the moment - the whole system is on its knees.

7 hours ago, supermon said:

Have the riots pretty much calmed down now. Haven't heard of much unrest, there was that supposed march in Brum this weekend from far right.

seems like it yes

7 hours ago, supermon said:

Have the riots pretty much calmed down now. Haven't heard of much unrest, there was that supposed march in Brum this weekend from far right.

No. @Rugeley Villa says it's not near over yet. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s not over until it’s over 

So many tears I've cried

So much pain inside

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â