Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

They don't go to heaven.  Everyone dies and the lights go out but then when God finally destroys the earth and creates his magical paradise kingdom, those that followed the way of Jehovah get revived and get to live in it.  Unconfirmed if that features Coldplay's greatest hits.

Gawwwwwwd, didn't you read the leaflet?

Well, they do. But there is a fixed number of places - 144,000.

As a apocalyptic cult, they didn't expect to  get to the point where they'd have too many members for them all to get in. Probably why they decided they needed to ignore medical science.

But we have another thread to talk about religions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Here it is. React and then the no one's allowed an opinon will come roaring out.

Nah he doesn't do that mate. Got no evdience of that at all

• Haha 1

An offence I've never really heard of before "Encouraging the Murder of a Politician" has come to light in my inbox just now, same person also encouraging the unrest in Southport, so I'm imagining these are online crimes of the Freeze Peach / FAFO variety

So let me get this straight..

Dem is a an axe murderering, genocidal maniac who sells apples which give you gonorrhea and he touches kids??

Well I never - Skeptical Dog Meme Generator

It's all coming to the fore now, isn't it?! 

Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson's Bottom

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So let me get this straight..

Dem is a an axe murderering, genocidal maniac who sells apples which give you gonorrhea and he touches kids??

Well I never - Skeptical Dog Meme Generator

It's all coming to the fore now, isn't it?! 

Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson's Bottom

Well ofcourse. This is what happens when you have  a different opinon from the standard.

Try it out  😆

• Haha 1

We don’t have freedom of speech on this website even, there are rules to be followed. 

Are the mods and limpid pro censorship?

apply the same logic to real life 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

The Lush and Greggs guy has been in court today. Due to be sentenced later 

delayed till tomorrow for ridiculous reasons

Honey’s sentencing on Tuesday was delayed after claims he asked a prison probation officer “if he wanted his autograph” and while in remand appeared to be an “over-confident individual who presented with no remorse”.

He also allegedly told the court employee he “went into Greggs to have a drink as the pepper spray made him thirsty”.

link

On the Tamworth police fb feed (about more arrests) someone wrote: 

Now imagine they had this same attitude towards the far left riots couple weeks back. Oh no they wouldn't do that. Two tier policing again. Shame really because this type of policing should be standard across the board.

and I have absolutely no idea what he’s on about, any ideas?

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

This fool needs to have bad things happen to him 🙄

He thinks he’s an internet celebrity now it seems. Let’s see how funny it is next time he has a shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't actually think he's all there. 

He isn’t, he was supposed to be getting psychological help as a result of a previous conviction which was something to do with knives that he voluntarily handed in at a police station after threatening to kill Europeans

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

He isn’t, he was supposed to be getting psychological help as a result of a previous conviction which was something to do with knives that he voluntarily handed in at a police station after threatening to kill Europeans

The BMW he can be seen attacking contained 3 Romanian men. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the Tamworth police fb feed (about more arrests) someone wrote: 

Now imagine they had this same attitude towards the far left riots couple weeks back. Oh no they wouldn't do that. Two tier policing again. Shame really because this type of policing should be standard across the board.

and I have absolutely no idea what he’s on about, any ideas?

White man victim complex blaming “the forrins” for why he can’t get a job rather than his lack of GCSEs, spice addiction and poor dental hygiene.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â