Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Obviously voices on the right are claiming Starmer is implementing a communist, totalitarian state.  Lolz.

Yes, totally unlike what the Tories did in 2011. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

So it seems critical thinking is to be introduced to the curriculum according to Bridget Phillipson to help kids spot fake news and conspiracy theories. I know a few on here have been championing this for a while. 

If this passes, and I hope it does..

The generation benefiting from it will think the boomer generation were a generation of Einstein's compared to the generations immediately older than themselves.

My generation is going to be found out bigtime. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think he is tbh.

Obviously if censorship comes in from anyone thats not a good thing in my opinion

What censorship? Come on man you have to try and at least justify statements like this. Really what censorship? What have you been prevented from saying by law that you could previously say?

Honestly I seriously despair.

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So this this shite over now? 

Hopefully.

The interesting thing is the far right anti-immigration brigade don’t seem to be interest in a legal, non violent protest. It’s either smashing the place up or nothing at all.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hopefully.

The interesting thing is the far right anti-immigration brigade don’t seem to be interest in a legal, non violent protest. It’s either smashing the place up or nothing at all.

Absolutely. Which is the reason why the whole 2 tier policing is a complete bloody nonsense.

Protest peacefully and people don't get arrested and don't  need to be prosecuted. 

Protest peacefully and police can keep a watching brief from a distance. 

It's not rocket science. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not by a mile 

You reckon more rioting this week? 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You reckon more rioting this week? 

Not this week but I think they’ll be another incident where people come out and protest again in the next couple of months. 

47 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not this week but I think they’ll be another incident where people come out and protest again in the next couple of months. 

I don't know if it'll be in the next couple of months but by law of averages eventually a person with brown skin will again commit a heinous crime,  possibly after white people will also have committed heinous crimes,  and the racist bastards will again be incited to rise, by those inciting them with ulterior motives, and we'll go through all this nonsense again and billions will again be pissed up the wall for f all. 

• Like 2

Just now, markavfc40 said:

I don't know if it'll be in the next couple of months but by law of averages eventually a person with brown skin will again commit a heinous crime,  possibly after white people will also have committed heinous crimes,  and the racist bastards will again be incited to rise, by those inciting them with ulterior motives, and we'll go through all this nonsense again and billions will again be pissed up the wall for f all. 

Whilst ignoring several henious crimes by a white person in the meantime. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Seeing right wingers repeatedly cite Orwell about the current situation is both hilarious and tragic.  

Absolutely. What the **** has a green fluffy bird that can't fly got to do with it? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

They scared of getting promoted out of the third tier?

Two tiers below the Villa although they were buzzing about it saying it’s best thing that could have happened for the club. Did they lose yesterday? Last I looked they were. Slightly OT I know. 

18 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Incident, you say...

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â