Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We are not questioning legal immigration so this is irrelevant. 

Illegal immigration is what most people have a issue with.

I'm curious on this particular aspect, to be honest.

If people could arrive safely rather than by boat, would people still have a problem with "illegal immigration", or is it the fact that people apply for asylum here?

• Like 1

One thing that annoys me in the sentencing of the idiots we've seen is this reducing of sentence for "remorse".

(Edit:  Obviously, it's just a legal 'thing', but still 😐)

Edited by bobzy

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, MCU said:

I am reading all of your responses btw, not being ignorant. Appreciate the insight @lapal_fan @sidcow @_AA_786 

I am so disappointed I’ve been led to believe certain things… there is no population crisis is there?

Population is growing but not exploding.

Birth rate is falling but immigrants are more than supplementing the shortfall.

It's a bit of an addiction though.  You can't let population shrink because taxpayers then can't support the elderly.  

But you equally can't just keep growing forever, and you can't grow too quickly.

Ideally you'd maintain a pretty equal population with minimal fluctuations up and down, not enough to wreck anything either way.

The point I made to @Panto_Villan  earlier is that whilst 680,000 being added to the population sounds a lot, there are nowhere near as many babies being born as there used to be so it's not strictly an additional 680,000 because a load of old people have died and not been replaced.

Edited by sidcow

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'm curious on this particular aspect, to be honest.

If people could arrive safely rather than by boat, would people still have a problem with "illegal immigration", or is it the fact that people apply for asylum here?

Again this is the issue. People say they’re only against illegal immigration, and then smash up mosques and libraries in reaction to the son of a legal migrant committing a crime. None of which has anything to do with illegal immigration. 

A lot of people don’t know the difference. Either innocently or not innocently 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, well there you go... 

The Great Replacement

I don't think it's a deliberate, organised plan.  Plus many of the immigrants will be white.

But it's an absolute fact the UK birth-rate is down.

Ironically a lot of this may be down to Asians having less babies?  Traditionally they would have quite a few with it well known they have large extended families.  But most Asians I now know are only having a couple of kids.  They're probably more in line with the traditional UK population than their first generation parents and grandparents were.

Edited by sidcow

Yet more evidence of two-tier policing 😠

We have arrested four men and a teenage boy on suspicion of violent disorder linked to a gathering in Bordesley Green on Monday (5 August).

Four men, one aged 28, two aged 23, one aged 22 and a 16-year-old boy were arrested this morning (Fri).

They were taken into custody on suspicion of violent disorder which took place outside a pub on Stoney Lane. All five are in custody as we continue with our enquiries.

Chief Superintendent Richard North, commander at Birmingham LPA said: “We have made a number of arrests for violent disorder following the gathering on Monday night and we continue to work hard to arrest others.

West Mids Plod

45 minutes ago, MCU said:

I am reading all of your responses btw, not being ignorant. Appreciate the insight @lapal_fan @sidcow @_AA_786 

I am so disappointed I’ve been led to believe certain things… there is no population crisis is there?

I really respect you for listening and adapting your views to match what you know. Massive respect.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Gonna be a lot of thugs in Tammuth shitting bricks right now expecting a knock on the door.

Shame so many young idiots thrown their future away on something so bloody stupid.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Gonna be a lot of thugs in Tammuth shitting bricks right now expecting a knock on the door.

Shame so many young idiots thrown their future away on something so bloody stupid.

Let’s be honest, from the arrests / convictions publicised thus far I can’t imagine it’ll be their first brushes with the law 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think there’s a really good chance that ship had already sailed 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

After a bit of a debate about other things today, can this thread go back to discussion of the riots. There are other threads for other things and a "start new topic" button where there isn't.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I do wonder about these people that launch lies into social media knowing that it’ll get lapped up into a dangerous eating frenzy. Often it’s just a picture with a fake comment but they 100% know it’s a lie and that it’ll go viral within certain communities. There needs to be some sort of punishment for that sort of behaviour.

There was a video the other day, some white bloke being harassed and hit by some non-white lads. The comment was “where are the police?” but it didn’t take much analysis to realise it wasn’t the UK, so that has been created purely to get people excited in a potentially dangerous way. There’s thousands of similar examples.

A couple of recent examples is that video of the girl getting arrested at a Palestinian rally being spun as "they don't arrest Muslims but looks at what they're doing to this uWu cute Aryan girl who did no wrong".

Or more dangerously all the accounts with like 300k+ followers tweeting out a picture of what they claim is the Welsh stabber, but was actually some random guy. They can get people killed out here, I agree something needs to be done. The footsoldiers need to be dealt with but the ones who are inciting them are far more sinister.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

A couple of recent examples is that video of the girl getting arrested at a Palestinian rally being spun as "they don't arrest Muslims but looks at what they're doing to this uWu cute Aryan girl who did no wrong".

Or more dangerously all the accounts with like 300k+ followers tweeting out a picture of what they claim is the Welsh stabber, but was actually some random guy. They can get people killed out here, I agree something needs to be done. The footsoldiers need to be dealt with but the ones who are inciting them are far more sinister.

Delete your X account. You'll feel liberated. 

Wheelie bin woman given 20 months 

I was thinking prison might help wean her off what looks from her mugshot to be drug addiction , but then again I’m guessing prison will probably give her even more access to them 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â