Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

41 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

@MCU  I take this back  😞 

If we're really talking about the 3 little girls, then we need to see what the criminals motives were for his heinous attack. As yet we don't know the reasons so our only avenues to look at are;

• To look at the number of weapons in society  -  knife crime in particular 
  • Mental Health issues
  • Protection for schools/classes etc.

The murderer was neither Muslim or an Immigrant but if we're looking at the topic of illegal migration then we need to talk about;

• Creating more Border Force jobs and deploying guards to monitor the shores as a deterrent
  • Improving the system for processing asylum applications or deporting people where needed
  • Working with the French and EU to devise a better solution than the current setup with Jungles in Calais
  • Working with the EU and Interpol to break up these people smuggling gangs

Not sure how the rioters have done any of the above with their actions but happy to hear otherwise if you think they've advanced the discussion/development on any of those topics.

This more like it, totally agree with you. No need for name calling, brandishing people racist because they have an opposing opinion, this is a sensible debate. 

As a note, an not directed towards you, but I don't think anyone on here is supporting the rioters, so no good chasing @MCU for answers either 

Just now, _AA_786 said:

Not to a noticeable level so they won't get their wish just yet but there are a number of British born non-white people in the last few years that I know where they've chosen to emigrate elsewhere. All had jobs or skills that made them in demand for other countries and for some one of the contributing factors was the increasing race based undertones to things. 

It's sad to see and its why I find it so reassuring that VT posters largely have a progressive mindset.

Yes, I hope to god my parents carers don't think this.  Every single one he's had since he became bed bound has been an immigrant.  Every single one.  Maybe @MCU can take over his care because not one nice white British born person seems to be interested in the job.  I may have to give up work and make my family poorer in order to care for him.

As an aside, a big shout up for every carer he's had.  They've all been lovely people and have done a fantastic job in looking after him.

@MCU I'm really struggling to understand why you are surprised that aligning yourself with, voting for and defending racists means you MIGHT get labelled as a racist.

Are you really struggling to see why that is?

I say might, because again I'm not sure anyone has actually called you a racist. But I could be wrong.

Again the things you've popped up in the thread to moan about have been immediately shown to be complete **** nonsense. So I'll let everyone else keep debunking you :) 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

And hey @MCU.

Where are the rioters standing up for all the babies killed by Lucy Letby?

Please explain this to because I'm having a lot of trouble processing your justification for the rioting? 

Sounds very much like the double standards you are always so keen to trumpet about.

Any reason you're using white convicts specifically as examples?

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

@MCU I'm really struggling to understand why you are surprised that aligning yourself with, voting for and defending racists means you MIGHT get labelled as a racist.

Are you really struggling to see why that is?

I say might, because again I'm not sure anyone has actually called you a racist. But I could be wrong.

Again the things you've popped up in the thread to moan about have been immediately shown to be complete **** nonsense. So I'll let everyone else keep debunking you :) 

I am anti-illegal immigration, that does not make me racist.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MCU said:

Any reason you're using white convicts specifically as examples?

Well............yes.  How can you ask that?  You're the one who consistently talks about double standards.

My question is why these thugs are seeking to "stand up for" the girls killed by a black man yet had absolutely ZERO interest in "standing up" for children killed by white people.

Where were they for Alfie Steele?

I'm putting it to you that it's nothing to do with "standing up" for murdered children and EVERYTHING about hating black people.

And even if it was it's already been said that the parents of one of the girls has asked for it to stop.  It's utterly heinous to pretend to do this in their name or even to suggest it as an excuse.

Edited by sidcow

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

This more like it, totally agree with you. No need for name calling, brandishing people racist because they have an opposing opinion, this is a sensible debate. 

As a note, an not directed towards you, but I don't think anyone on here is supporting the rioters, so no good chasing @MCU for answers either 

Many others have provided well-thought out detailed responses too. Even in the last 2-3 pages. Just because you ignore these posts doesn't mean they don't exist.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MCU said:

I am anti-illegal immigration, that does not make me racist.

Great. I'm anti illegal immigration too. 

I agree that doesn't make you racist

So my next question is how is that related to the current racist rioting going on? And why are you defending them and others like Reform UK who aren't anti-illegal immigration (they're just racist)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Great. I'm anti illegal immigration too. 

I agree that doesn't make you racist

So my next question is how is that related to the current racist rioting going on? And why are you defending them and others like Reform UK who aren't anti-illegal immigration

It's not all racist rioting though. I've already said I absolutley do not defend the attacking of mosques and looting.

Reform UK are anti-illegal immigration?

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Different opinions are allowed on here.

It doesn't matter how many times you cry and moan and pretend you're being unfairly treated because of your opinion, it doesn't make it not true.

Your problem, as always, is you pop up in a thread, offer a deliberately provocative opinion that is almost always complete **** horse shit, and when challenged about it go crying to your mommy that you're not allowed an opinion.

If your opinion wasn't allowed you'd have been banned long ago

This is post on poster yet again.

An you have just given a prime example of what some of us are talking about, well done. I have given no provocative opinion here and you have started, you just can't help yourself, we'll done, proof right here!👏

An your right, everyone is allowed to have there own opinion, as long as it follows the lefties narrative. If not, you end up being called out as racist and they should go and join the riots (which has happened), so this makes people think they are not allowed.

Just now, MCU said:

It's not all racist rioting though. I've already said I absolutley do not defend the attacking of mosques and looting.

I'd be curious to know which bits of rioting you think haven't been racially motivated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, limpid said:

I don't think that the sentencing guidelines would mean that a single incidence of incitement would lead to a custodial sentence.

But if he has previous, I agree.

I think it was shocking given the current climate. There’s enough killing and attempted killing going on.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Yes it is. it is by definition racist.

But ok, even if it wasn't and they really were just anti illegal immigration protests, how is that in any way related to what happened in Southport?

Reform are anti-immigration. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I personally think putting someone in prison for a comment made in the heat of the moment seems a bit extreme.

Given he’s in a public position I think sacking is probably appropriate and sufficient.

Heat of the moment doesn’t cut it imo . Someone in his position should keep himself from getting too excited. 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I have given no provocative opinion here

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

So VT love police again. 😂

A couple of weeks ago they were misogynistic over aggressive thugs who abuse their power. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I commented about him in a different thread but I disagree , if you see his speech he is sorta ad libbing and gets a bit carried away in  the moment and makes  the comment , a few people around look a bit awkward about what he said then clap or cheer .

in the context of how he said it , I don’t think he was inciting hate , a quick word with him and an apology acknowledging under the circumstances yeah that was bloody stupid is all it needs.

Instead because people on the web are actively looking for narratives of “two tier” to share , this got shared and shared until an arrest , suspension and possible loss of job is the outcome 

If it turns out he’s got a lot of previous and is a wrong un , then I guess it becomes a different situation 

He’s one of those far left Labour terrorists probably. Probably knocking one into Diane Abbot as we speak who’s another wrong un. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I'd be curious to know which bits of rioting you think haven't been racially motivated.

It's protesting ruined by a minority and blew up by the media. They are and will be prosecuted.

Educate yourself and watch 'Wesley Winter' on YT and you'll see for yourself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

It's protesting ruined by a minority and blew up by the media. They are and will be prosecuted.

Educate yourself and watch 'Wesley Winter' on YT and you'll see for yourself.

Name any site of peaceful protest, then.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â