Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Obviously the reasonable reaction to a British citizen, with a background from a 99% Christian country, murdering 3 little girls is to get pissed up and attack mosques and hotels filled with asylum seekers. Totally fine.

• Like 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Obviously the reasonable reaction to a British citizen, with a background from a 99% Christian country, murdering 3 little girls is to get pissed up and attack mosques and hotels filled with asylum seekers. Totally fine.

You say this mate, but where is your condemnation of 9/11?

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

@MCU  I take this back  😞 

If we're really talking about the 3 little girls, then we need to see what the criminals motives were for his heinous attack. As yet we don't know the reasons so our only avenues to look at are;

• To look at the number of weapons in society  -  knife crime in particular is 
  • Mental Health issues
  • Protection for schools/classes etc.

The murderer was neither Muslim or an Immigrant but if were looking at the topic of illegal migration then we need to talk about;

• Creating more Border Force jobs and deploying guards to monitor the shores as a deterrent
  • Improving the system for processing asylum applications or deporting people where needed
  • Working with the French and EU to devise a better solution than the current setup with Jungles in Calais
  • Working with the EU and Interpol to break up these people smuggling gangs

Not sure how the rioters have done any of the above with their actions but happy to hear otherwise if you think they've advanced the discussion/development on any of those topics.

Well put. If only the rest of you would debate as good as this 🤨 instead of resorting to playing the race card constantly.

Can I drop you a PM.

Just now, MCU said:

Well put. If only the rest of you would debate as good as this 🤨 instead of resorting to playing the race card constantly.

Can I drop you a PM.

If only you could articulate what your actual issue is instead of weird sound bites then we’d be able to discuss more sensibly. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Can I drop you a PM.

people might refrain from playing the "race card" when you stop bringing up the southport murders that were committed to a british christian who happens to be non-white

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

Again it's funny though how the right can shine a light on the actions of 1 scumbag to justify the actions on 1,000 scumbags. 

It's like losing a football match 98 - 1 and trying to claim a draw. 

Like I said.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

If only you could articulate what your actual issue is instead of weird sound bites then we’d be able to discuss more sensibly. 

From what I remember, he's pretty young and works at Iceland, so maybe he can't, or isn't as fortunate as you, who can.

Football forums are hardly a beacon of light to intellectuals after all :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've asked @MCU twice what the protesters want but still no answer. 

Ill answer. They want no black or brown people living in this country.  That's the be all and end all of it.

Except for a few who want a looted computer and to smash shit up/

4 minutes ago, MCU said:

Can I drop you a PM.

Absolutely, feel free to PM me whenever

Why didn't the far right riot when Ian Huntley murdered those school girls?

Where were the thugs standing up for them?

I put it to you that it's because Ian Huntley is white.

Just now, DCJonah said:

The idea that this is standing up for those little girls is a disgrace to their memory and what their families are going through. 

People should be absolutely ashamed to associate what we've seen happening all over the country and the tragic killing of those 3.

Well said.  The parents must be absolutely horrified in the middle of their grief.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MCU said:

Can I drop you a PM.

You definitely overestimate your powers of communicating your 'point'. And you've said plenty of things and ignored plenty of points put to you that imo at least justify a backlash against you. Do you ever think that maybe you're the problem? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Well said.  The parents must be absolutely horrified in the middle of their grief.

At least one set of parents have spoken out against it and asked for them to stop, but they were ignored, because it's not a rationale or justifiable reaction to Southport, and it never was

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why didn't the far right riot when Ian Huntley murdered those school girls?

Where were the thugs standing up for them?

I put it to you that it's because Ian Huntley is white.

And hey @MCU.

Where are the rioters standing up for all the babies killed by Lucy Letby?

Please explain this to because I'm having a lot of trouble processing your justification for the rioting? 

Sounds very much like the double standards you are always so keen to trumpet about.

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ill answer. They want no black or brown people living in this country.  That's the be all and end all of it.

Except for a few who want a looted computer and to smash shit up/

Not to a noticeable level so they won't get their wish just yet but there are a number of British born non-white people in the last few years that I know where they've chosen to emigrate elsewhere. All had jobs or skills that made them in demand for other countries and for some one of the contributing factors was the increasing race based undertones to things. 

It's sad to see and its why I find it so reassuring that VT posters largely have a progressive mindset.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

And hey @MCU.

Where are the rioters standing up for all the babies killed by Lucy Letby?

Please explain this to because I'm having a lot of trouble processing your justification for the rioting? 

Sounds very much like the double standards you are always so keen to trumpet about.

Two-tier rioting. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â