Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

So VT love police again. 😂

A couple of weeks ago they were misogynistic over aggressive thugs who abuse their power. 🤦‍♀️

I believe most will think we're fortunate to have a Police force that doesn't have the litany of problems that exist in other forces around the world but will accept that our Police force have inherent issues that need highlighting and addressing. Much like a society, the force by in large, is one which serves the country admirably. However like a society, you have individuals who abuse their power, hold toxic views or choose in moments to display conduct which is against the principles of the force.

Not sure anyone has labelled the entire force as being misogynistic or racist etc. Given the various incidents, to think the Police don't have some issues with these topics would be naïve and nonsensical.  Additionally these incidents are typically in isolation and done when they're alone or in smaller numbers. So when we have these riots and the force are out in numbers, you'll find all of them holding a line and following protocol. It's when someone is separate that you hear of the issues.

By all means, have a contrary opinion, I'm sure there'll be many things we don't agree on. My mind isn't closed off to other views so it would help though if your opinion was articulated with greater substance/justification.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MCU said:

Yes, they almost had me but I've slept on it and can't just seem to shake the ignorance of it all.

My original point still stands, people (on here as an example) seem to be only focusing on one side of the debate ie in this instance anybody and everybody who went out the other night is now part of 'the evil far right'. So much so, there's a whole thread dedicated to it.

There was a bloke yesterday or the day before saying we should slit the throats of these so called 'far right' surrounded by people cheering him on. 

I then get resorted to being called a racist because I'm calling this shit out for what it is, but there's this weird regime going on where we must label anybody trying to stand up for little girls getting stabbed to death as a racist.

It's a shame you've had to post this mate.  I asked you yesterday what people are actually demonstrating about because I honestly don't know but didn't get an answer. You mention the Southport incident but what has this got to do with the demonstrations?

Let's have a sensible discussion as I'm genuinely trying to understand what people actually want.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

That guy has rightly been called out on here multiple times. What's your problem now?

Shame you had that sleep, sounded like you were close to becoming a reasonable person again. 

Did I miss the thread about it? Along with all the other 'vile' stuff that's been going on that side.

11 minutes ago, MCU said:

Yes, they almost had me but I've slept on it and can't just seem to shake the ignorance of it all.

My original point still stands, people (on here as an example) seem to be only focusing on one side of the debate ie in this instance anybody and everybody who went out the other night is now part of 'the evil far right'. So much so, there's a whole thread dedicated to it.

There was a bloke yesterday or the day before saying we should slit the throats of these so called 'far right' surrounded by people cheering him on. 

I then get resorted to being called a racist because I'm calling this shit out for what it is, but there's this weird regime going on where we must label anybody trying to stand up for little girls getting stabbed to death as a racist.

You’ve got to look at what the rioters are doing. It’s literally absolutely nothing to do with the girls who got tragically murdered.

They’re attacking mosques (the murderer wasn’t Muslim) and immigration centres (the murderer was born in Britain) - so it’s got nothing to do with the murders and everything to do with being xenophobic (at best, likely racist) thugs, no?

I’m also curious about what “the other side of the debate” actually is here. Everyone condemns little kids being murdered - there’s no other side to this. So what is the other side?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MCU said:

Did I miss the thread about it? Along with all the other 'vile' stuff that's been going on that side.

There’s a nice Millwall forum that you could always go on and feel right at home at. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MCU said:

Your repetetive boring attempt at reverse psychology is getting samey now so where did you stand when the BLM protests were going on? Shit was getting set on fire and shops looted if I recall? Or were you still bending the knee at that point?

The BLM protests were peaceful - the only fuss I remember was when counter-protestors came out and there were scuffles (no “blame” here before you get all twisted up, just what happened).

Any looting going on was by opportunist dickheads and had nothing to do with any protesting.

11 minutes ago, MCU said:

Your repetetive boring attempt at reverse psychology is getting samey now so where did you stand when the BLM protests were going on? Shit was getting set on fire and shops looted if I recall? Or were you still bending the knee at that point?

You get asked perfectly reasonably questions of evidencing your claim, and this is the bollocks you come out with?

No examples of people being called racist for simply standing up for murdered girls then, yeah?

Just another lie to fuel your victim complex. Can't defend the point, so change the topic, well done

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You’ve got to look at what the rioters are doing. It’s literally absolutely nothing to do with the girls who got tragically murdered.

They’re attacking mosques (the murderer wasn’t Muslim) and immigration centres (the murderer was born in Britain) - so it’s got nothing to do with the murders and everything to do with being xenophobic (at best, likely racist) thugs, no?

I’m also curious about what “the other side of the debate” actually is here. Everyone condemns little kids being murdered - there’s no other side to this. So what is the other side?

You are proving my point.

Just now, bobzy said:

Any looting going on was by opportunist dickheads and had nothing to do with any protesting.

8 minutes ago, MCU said:

He was condemned in this thread - I posted it yesterday

You're punching at shadows again.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

You get asked perfectly reasonably questions of evidencing your claim, and this is the bollocks you come out with?

No examples of people being called racist for simply standing up for murdered girls then, yeah?

Just another lie to fuel your victim complex. Can't defend the point, so change the topic, well done

I mean, what sort of question is this but to guage a reaction?

' Who is being called racist for standing up for the 3 dead girls? '

It's no different to BLM and you know it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Laying off the booze has made you far too balanced. He is also french if that helps. 

throw the book a t him then  :D 

• Haha 2

I don't even know what "standing up for the 3 little girls" means.

There was a vigil to show respect.

The rest has been nothing to do with them and everything to do with xenophobia/racism.  No?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

The people on the streets aren't standing up for little girls being stabbed.  They're bored young people/lower working class people (or people of obvious low intelligence) who use those 3 girls deaths as an excuse to go out publicly and say things they know they can't normally say.  

Everyone has a problem with illegal immigration.. It's illegal.  It's also extremely dangerous crossing 17m of sea on a small dingy which is packed with people on it (or "fighting age men" as some people call them).  

Every government (UK and otherwise) has tried to combat illegal immigration.  Every single one.  Because it's illegal.  Nigel and Yaxley Lennon just bring it all into the foreground for normal idiots to lap up and phrase it and style it in a way which says "these people are taking nice things away from you", which is of course, nonsense.  

"The amount of aid spent on hosting refugees and asylum seekers in the UK continued to rise last year to £4.3 billion – up from £3.7 billion in 2022 – amid continuing value for money concerns, the aid watchdog finds today (Wednesday 10 April). This amounts to 28% of all UK aid in 2023." - https://icai.independent.gov.uk/use-of-the-aid-budget-to-host-refugees-in-the-uk-rises-to-4-3bn/#:~:text=The amount of aid spent,all UK aid in 2023.

So, the total cost of asylum seekers and refugees cost us £4.3b according to that one website (you can easily google "how much does the UK spend on immigration".  

The point is this, if there were no illegal or legal immigrants in this country, and there were no black or asian people, just white people - what difference would it make to you? 

Do you think that £4.3b would be fairly distributed, and people like yourself would have loads more money?  

What is it exactly that you don't like about the immigrants (past of present)?  Is it their religion?  The colour of their skin?  The way they "act"?  I'd be interested to know. 

And ultimately, all of this rioting, all of the pain, all of the anger is down to less than 1% of UK government spending.  

And Brexit was the same. 

Cracking post LF - it''ll get ignored by the intended recipients of course because you know "You can prove anything with facts!!!"

4 minutes ago, MCU said:

I mean, what sort of question is this but to guage a reaction?

' Who is being called racist for standing up for the 3 dead girls? '

It's no different to BLM and you know it.

I'm baffled by this. You claim people are unfairly being accused of racism for simply standing up for the 3 dead girls. I've asked for examples of who you think is being unfairly called racist, and you refuse to give examples. I'm just asking you to expand on the point you came in here to make. I assume you don't think it's the rioters being unfairly labelled?

As for your ludicrous accusations of hypocrisy, don't worry, I was critical of people who were violent during the BLM protests. Even when they weren't going to the lengths of setting hotels on fire.

Edited by Davkaus

25 minutes ago, MCU said:

Yes and at least 4 people in this thread said it's unacceptable and he should be arrested.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

I don't even know what "standing up for the 3 little girls" means.

There was a vigil to show respect.

The rest has been nothing to do with them and everything to do with xenophobia/racism.  No?

I've asked @MCU twice what the protesters want but still no answer. 

22 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

So now MCU has been de-radicalised 😉 

spacer.png

@MCU  I take this back  😞 

If we're really talking about the 3 little girls, then we need to see what the criminals motives were for his heinous attack. As yet we don't know the reasons so our only avenues to look at are;

• To look at the number of weapons in society  -  knife crime in particular 
  • Mental Health issues
  • Protection for schools/classes etc.

The murderer was neither Muslim or an Immigrant but if we're looking at the topic of illegal migration then we need to talk about;

• Creating more Border Force jobs and deploying guards to monitor the shores as a deterrent
  • Improving the system for processing asylum applications or deporting people where needed
  • Working with the French and EU to devise a better solution than the current setup with Jungles in Calais
  • Working with the EU and Interpol to break up these people smuggling gangs

Not sure how the rioters have done any of the above with their actions but happy to hear otherwise if you think they've advanced the discussion/development on any of those topics.

Edited by _AA_786
  • Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â