Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

39 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Would you agree it warrants jail time? He’s telling people to go and commit murder.  

I personally think putting someone in prison for a comment made in the heat of the moment seems a bit extreme.

Given he’s in a public position I think sacking is probably appropriate and sufficient.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Very true. Which is why different opinions should be allowed on here, without trying to force the narrative.

Different opinions are allowed on here. Just because some disagree with them doesn't mean they're not allowed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, choffer said:

Different opinions are allowed on here. Just because some disagree with them doesn't mean they're not allowed.

There's disagreeing, an there's trying to brainwash posters into following the narrative,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There's disagreeing, an there's trying to brainwash posters into following the narrative,

What exactly is "the narrative"?

• Thanks 1

Was watching last night and this clip of a Muslim man coming out of a mosque bringing food for the far right brigade. He was engaging with them and asking why they felt the way they did. He was seen in a hug with one of them. What a fantastic human human being. We need more people like that to bring all communities together.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So arguing with posters with counter points is now brainwashing?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Far too soft.

Only hanging will put off potential other "Frenchies" coming to this land. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Yes, they almost had me but I've slept on it and can't just seem to shake the ignorance of it all.

My original point still stands, people (on here as an example) seem to be only focusing on one side of the debate ie in this instance anybody and everybody who went out the other night is now part of 'the evil far right'. So much so, there's a whole thread dedicated to it.

There was a bloke yesterday or the day before saying we should slit the throats of these so called 'far right' surrounded by people cheering him on. 

I then get resorted to being called a racist because I'm calling this shit out for what it is, but there's this weird regime going on where we must label anybody trying to stand up for little girls getting stabbed to death as a racist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

I don't know why people bother engaging with it at this point. It's just a thick troll on the fish.

@tonyh29's not that bad.

C'mon man, chill out there big fella.  Let's all be friends.  Make love not fighting n'that. 

🥹

🫶

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Very true. Which is why different opinions should be allowed on here, without trying to force the narrative.

Someone thinks Palestine flags should not be waved, that's fine it's there opinion. But some fight to tell him how wrong he is. For me too, I believe it's in bad taste when trying to counter protest peace. You may think differently an that's fine.

So everyone should be able to have an opinion, but people can't be of the opinion that someone's opinion is wrong.

That makes no sense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MCU said:

Yes, they almost had me but I've slept on it and can't just seem to shake the ignorance of it all.

My original point still stands, people (on here as an example) seem to be only focusing on one side of the debate ie in this instance anybody and everybody who went out the other night is now part of 'the evil far right'. So much so, there's a whole thread dedicated to it.

There was a bloke yesterday or the day before saying we should slit the throats of these so called 'far right' surrounded by people cheering him on. 

I then get resorted to being called a racist because I'm calling this shit out for what it is, but there's this weird regime going on where we must label anybody trying to stand up for little girls getting stabbed to death as a racist.

That guy has rightly been called out on here multiple times. What's your problem now?

Shame you had that sleep, sounded like you were close to becoming a reasonable person again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Who is being called racist for standing up for the 3 dead girls?

Other than the people going and burning down asylum hotels or attacking mosques and individual Muslims, in retribution for an atrocity committed by someone who was neither Muslim nor an asylum seeker. Those people are being called thick **** racists, and rightfully so.

Your repetetive boring attempt at reverse psychology is getting samey now so where did you stand when the BLM protests were going on? Shit was getting set on fire and shops looted if I recall? Or were you still bending the knee at that point?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â