Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

I do wonder about these people that launch lies into social media knowing that it’ll get lapped up into a dangerous eating frenzy. Often it’s just a picture with a fake comment but they 100% know it’s a lie and that it’ll go viral within certain communities. There needs to be some sort of punishment for that sort of behaviour.

There was a video the other day, some white bloke being harassed and hit by some non-white lads. The comment was “where are the police?” but it didn’t take much analysis to realise it wasn’t the UK, so that has been created purely to get people excited in a potentially dangerous way. There’s thousands of similar examples.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Which Labour MP?

Forgot his name . He’s a councillor he was preaching about cutting the throats of right wing protesters which got a few around him excited. He needs putting in prison too. 

14 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Is his middle name Lee?

I was gonna post something on those lines yesterday, but had second thoughts. Still

Over the past few years
To the traditional sounds of an English summer
The drone of grifters
The smack of riot shield on bone
Has been added a new noise

What were the racists like when you were young?

They went on forever…

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the problem is that there's no way of proving it was indeed her that started it all, as she could argue that she saw other tweets that were subsequently deleted. if there's any way of proving it was her that started it all, i'll be interested to see the sentance given to her

I presume they have her tech so can trace her browsing history and timelines. All she needs to do is show her solicitor where she got her info from. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It actually makes me sad seeing stuff like this. I refuse to believe somebody can be that stupid without considering it a disability. 

A lot of brain dead people about. Not seen one bright spark on the mugshots yet. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Forgot his name . He’s a councillor he was preaching about cutting the throats of right wing protesters which got a few around him excited. He needs putting in prison too. 

That's not a Labour MP.

Just now, ml1dch said:

That's not a Labour MP.

I know it’s a councillor I got it wrong. Either way he’s as bad as those on the right and needs to go to jail. 

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I know it’s a councillor I got it wrong. Either way he’s as bad as those on the right and needs to go to jail. 

He’s been suspended and arrested, another arrow in the two tier myth.

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s been suspended and arrested, another arrow in the two tier myth.

Would you agree it warrants jail time? He’s telling people to go and commit murder.  

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Do you know what misogynistic means ?

I should do. I, aswell as a few others have been called it a few times for no reason other than having our own opinions and not sticking to the binary narrative. 

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So VT love police again. 😂

A couple of weeks ago they were misogynistic over aggressive thugs who abuse their power. 🤦‍♀️

This is the thing about life though. A person or a group of people doesn't have to be defined by one single characteristic. My missus is watches brain-rotting Love Island-type shows but is also a really good cook. There is good and there are things that can be criticised. Life is non-binary. 

50 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don't think that the sentencing guidelines would mean that a single incidence of incitement would lead to a custodial sentence.

But if he has previous, I agree.

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

This is the thing about life though. A person or a group of people doesn't have to be defined by one single characteristic. My missus is watches brain-rotting Love Island-type shows but is also a really good cook. There is good and there are things that can be criticised. Life is non-binary. 

Very true. Which is why different opinions should be allowed on here, without trying to force the narrative.

Someone thinks Palestine flags should not be waved, that's fine it's there opinion. But some fight to tell him how wrong he is. For me too, I believe it's in bad taste when trying to counter protest peace. You may think differently an that's fine.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I presume they have her tech so can trace her browsing history and timelines. All she needs to do is show her solicitor where she got her info from. 

BBC has a decent article about the false name spreading on the web that mentions her , it doesn’t prove her guilt or innocence but gives some background on channel 3 news 

What connects a dad living in Lahore in Pakistan, an amateur hockey player from Nova Scotia - and a man named Kevin from Houston, Texas?

They’re all linked to Channel3Now - a website whose story giving a false name for the 17-year-old charged over the Southport attack was widely quoted in viral posts on X.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I commented about him in a different thread but I disagree , if you see his speech he is sorta ad libbing and gets a bit carried away in  the moment and makes  the comment , a few people around look a bit awkward about what he said then clap or cheer .

in the context of how he said it , I don’t think he was inciting hate , a quick word with him and an apology acknowledging under the circumstances yeah that was bloody stupid is all it needs.

Instead because people on the web are actively looking for narratives of “two tier” to share , this got shared and shared until an arrest , suspension and possible loss of job is the outcome 

If it turns out he’s got a lot of previous and is a wrong un , then I guess it becomes a different situation 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I commented about him in a different thread but I disagree , if you see his speech he is sorta ad libbing and gets a bit carried away in  the moment and makes  the comment , a few people around look a bit awkward about what he said then clap or cheer .

in the context of how he said it , I don’t think he was inciting hate , a quick word with him and an apology acknowledging under the circumstances yeah that was bloody stupid is all it needs.

Instead because people on the web are actively looking for narratives of “two tier” to share , this got shared and shared until an arrest , suspension and possible loss of job is the outcome 

If it turns out he’s got a lot of previous and is a wrong un , then I guess it becomes a different situation 

Laying off the booze has made you far too balanced. He is also french if that helps. 

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â