Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

33 minutes ago, tinker said:

Gonna need it in prison 😬

I can’t imagine shoving it up your arse being that healing, personally

7 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I can’t imagine shoving it up your arse being that healing, personally

It'll block the cocks going quite as far up though!

Hahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa

😅 Prison rape jokes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone interesting in following the trails as well as the crying convicts:

The lady in question is the relatively well-known right-wing Twitter person Bernie Spofforth, who seems to have been the original inventor of the "Ali Al-Shakati" name which kicked everything off. 

• Like 2

There was supposed to be a “protest” outside Liverpool Town Hall tonight at 8pm.

I drove past at 8:30pm and the only thing out of the ordinary was the single police van parked opposite facing the town hall on the pedestrianised area. No a sign of anyone else, no-one.

32 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

The lady in question is the relatively well-known right-wing Twitter person Bernie Spofforth, who seems to have been the original inventor of the "Ali Al-Shakati" name which kicked everything off. 

There is so much to put a smile on your face in the media today. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, choffer said:

Sure, but ridiculous Twitter fantasist RS Archer and his made-up quotes shouldn't be the part of any of it. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

Some of these people could really do with being blindfolded then dropped naked into the middle of a township in South Africa. 

25 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Sure, but ridiculous Twitter fantasist RS Archer and his made-up quotes shouldn't be the part of any of it. 

Oh ffs. You mean I can’t trust stuff I see on Twitter? I’m going to have to have a re-think. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Hopefully that clearing in the woods of a Labour mp gets the book thrown at him too.

He’s a councillor.  He’s been suspended by the party and arrested I believe.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, choffer said:

It actually makes me sad seeing stuff like this. I refuse to believe somebody can be that stupid without considering it a disability. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Was just chatting to a mate today but the whole 2 tier policing thing and he made a good point. There is one key difference between a far right demonstration and an anti racism rally or a group of muslim lads protecting their town. The difference is alcohol! 

Massive police presence is needed at the former because they are all pissed up!

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Was just chatting to a mate today but the whole 2 tier policing thing and he made a good point. There is one key difference between a far right demonstration and an anti racism rally or a group of muslim lads protecting their town. The difference is alcohol! 

I agree to an extent in that the drunkeness seems to exacerbate the problem but the intentions were still very different. 

The rioters went with the intention to attack not defend or debate. Also don't want these ***** claiming they only said/did what they did due to being drunk.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

And Muslims identified carrying weapons have been arrested which poo poos the two tier thing.

10 hours ago, ml1dch said:

the problem is that there's no way of proving it was indeed her that started it all, as she could argue that she saw other tweets that were subsequently deleted. if there's any way of proving it was her that started it all, i'll be interested to see the sentance given to her

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â