Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

Why? Look at the amount of people who voted Reform, arguably they should be the opposition (or certainly 3rd) When Farage defects to Conservatives I think there’s going to be a huge shift in politics in this country. Just my opinion anyway… 

How many of them voted to burn down hotels, raid shops, attack police and cause panic and fear?

4 minutes ago, MCU said:

Why? Look at the amount of people who voted Reform, arguably they should be the opposition (or certainly 3rd) When Farage defects to Conservatives I think there’s going to be a huge shift in politics in this country. Just my opinion anyway… 

He needs to do it before he is kicked out of his seat in Clacton. 

I shouldn't trivialise but Sky news have released police CCTV images in order to help track some of the rioters down 

Police forces have released CCTV images in an appeal to identify people in connection with the far-right violence over the past week.

these are two of the of the images , I've not seen photos  that grainy since a conspiracy theorist was posting proof of Aliens or Yetii 

skynews-uk-riots-police-crime_6650363.jpg

skynews-uk-riots-crime-police_6650376.jpg

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I shouldn't trivialise but Sky news have released police CCTV images in order to help track some of the rioters down 

these are two of the of the images , I've not seen photos  that grainy since a conspiracy theorist was posting proof of Aliens or Yetii 

skynews-uk-riots-police-crime_6650363.jpg

skynews-uk-riots-crime-police_6650376.jpg

I'd recognise baa baa black sheep anywhere.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MCU said:

Your evidence of your side being the silent majority is winning 14% of the vote share?

With half of that vote share describing the people involves as rioters and thugs, do you think that vote share is going up? :) 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Your evidence of your side being the silent majority is winning 14% of the vote share?

With half of that vote share describing the people involves as rioters and thugs, do you think that vote share is going up? :) 

Don’t forget the percentage share of those who didn’t vote.

Edited by MCU
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MCU said:

I don’t think there’ll be much more of a lurch to the far-right, personally. We have a much less divisive government in power now so the nasty rhetoric should be toned down a bit.

It’s a damn shame we have such a horrible undercurrent of racist dickheads, though. I hope you can find less hate someday 👍🏻

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MCU said:

That's fair comment.  The community of the braindead will incorporate non voters, racists, rioters, homophobes, antivaxxers.  The Venn Diagram of Hades.

Just now, sidcow said:

That's fair comment.  The community of the braindead will incorporate non voters, racists, rioters, homophobes, antivaxxers.  The Venn Diagram of Hades.

Isn’t Donald Trump a great man and leader? If he doesn’t win the next election then it’s 100% a robbery and a corrupt election. 

Just now, Genie said:

Isn’t Donald Trump a great man and leader? If he doesn’t win the next election then it’s 100% a robbery and a corrupt election. 

Yes, should have put that in.

I'm also re-naming it the the Venn Diagram of a bunch of weirdo's

Did you get an answer on your question about the Palestinian flag yesterday @MCU ?

A few people offered to give answers if you wanted to explain what the issue was.

Don’t want you to feel people are just dropping in, saying something incendiary, then disappearing for 24 hours thinking they’re being enigmatic.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MCU said:

Even if every single person who didn't vote share those views (and obviously it would be far far less than that), they still wouldn't be the majority

Maths don't math

As a side note I must say that I absolutely love it when someone gives their opinion on something they have absolutely no intellectual grasp of, and then say "just my opinion" 

• Haha 1

Just now, mrchnry said:

As a side note I must say that I absolutely love it when someone gives their opinion on something they have absolutely no intellectual grasp of, and then say "just my opinion" 

Yep.

If anyone lets their personal incredulity drive their decisions/opinions, on any side of any debate, then they're not worth engaging with. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â