Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

11 minutes ago, MCU said:

But ironically we don’t question the Palestinian flags. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

I don't think anyone is, or should, question the waving of a country's flag. It's some of the people waving the flag that people have an issue with and with regard the English flag that is the far right racists. 

Edited by markavfc40

8 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Who has a problem with The Faces? 😉

You bastard. I was just about to change that 😠

18 minutes ago, MCU said:

But ironically we don’t question the Palestinian flags. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

In what way are the Palestine flags being hijacked by racist scum? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, looking at the BBC news thread, the behaviour at all of the counter demonstrations appears to be immaculate - a real show of force by decent people in reaction to the scumbags a few days ago. Gives you a little bit of hope for a better future - well done to all involved for not rising to the bait and showing the country what a peaceful protest based around legitimate concerns actually looks like.

Hopefully tomorrows news is full of this ❤️ 

• Like 1

According to my bro there was a battle between the punks and the EDL in Blackpool during the rebellion punk festival last weekend. 

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Really bizarre response to a post that was in no way actually questioning or criticising the English flag.

I think this AI model is broken.

It's just any excuse to use the word hypocrisy. I think it's a newly learned word. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's just any excuse to use the word hypocrisy. I think it's a newly learned word. 

I thought two tier Kier would have had a longer lifespan, it was so easy to memorise.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I thought two tier Kier would have had a longer lifespan, it was so easy to memorise.

Interesting you say that. I've been making note of any reference to police presence at the anti fascist protests today and I think every report I've read in every city has made at least mention of them. 

Of course they've not been needed because these are good, thinking people not racist braindead morons brainwashed by Russian Bots and Putin Shills to try and destabilise England. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Do you know why the Palestinian flags were / are being waved? It’s the closest thing I’ve seen to genocide since WW2 and you are likening it to this. I think you completely brain washed or taking the Pi$$

It's not the closest thing. In my opinion it is exactly genocide. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Tommy Ten names is saying they were never real events, that’s why they didn’t happen :lol: 

There are some mugs who've just paid for 2 taxis to a random old lady's house and back that'd be feeling really angry about this if they could read.

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â