Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You seem more obssessed about arguing about anything and certain other posters on the forum than my "obsessed" post

As if you read my other posts you would see the logic to my reasoning.

No need to get so sensitive with the last sentence of your post either

I’m just answering posts I disagree with. Isn’t that what this forum is for? Discussion

There is no logic as to why a multiple child homicide perpetrated by a minor should be wrapped up in a week

Looks like my journey home will be interesting later this evening. Hounslow full of locals ready for a meet and greet with the EDL and a planned protest on the great west road in Brentford. 
Might go the long way round tonight. 

My first post on this whole sad situation.

Ultimately its clear these "protests" a born out of racism and those involved are outright racist or too stupid to think that it's about immigration or the murder of the girls in Southport. The looters are just scum that take advantage of the situation and are the sort that would do it whatever the riots are about (obviously some can be involved in the riots too)

It's so consuming and depressing 😞 

I think it's quite understandable that things need to be done about the boats and refugees. Whether that is stopping the boats or more importantly having an increased procedure to process refugees, whether that is in France or here.

What is also clear though is that it is also an attack on the Labour government. Things have been no worse since they have been in control and had no time to put anything in place to help matters. Hilarious how much stick they are getting on this and other things when only been in control for a month.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

logic to my reasoning.

Are you sure?

I'm seeing a lot of circular, ill informed arguments which then get reviewed once other information is provided to you.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There is no logic as to why a multiple child homicide perpetrated by a minor should be wrapped up in a week

I WANT JUSTICE NOW!! TOMORROW IS TOO FAR AWAY!! 

LOCK HIM UP FOR EVER. WE ALL KNOW HE DID IT. 

WE DON'T EVEN NEED A TRIAL! 

Seems the big story tonight is about the absence of the right wing on their big night and the streets reclaimed by the people. 

• Like 4

In Nottingham, we had the case of them targeting one old woman's house. So far, a couple of hundred of us at the end of the street. 3 clearings in the woods showed up with flags and have made a hasty exit.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Seems the big story tonight is about the absence of the right wing on their big night and the streets reclaimed by the people. 

At least they know a lot of people won’t tolerate their bs

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

In Nottingham, we had the case of them targeting one old woman's house. So far, a couple of hundred of us at the end of the street. 3 clearings in the woods showed up with flags and have made a hasty exit.

This the one in Bridgford? Have you gone down?

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

This the one in Bridgford? Have you gone down?

Yeah, nothing to see really which is a relief.. Probably stick it out for another half an hour or so and call it a night unless there's any sightings of them but it's looking like a false alarm.

They only managed to gather up about twenty so the weekend too, so we've done pretty well to dodge this so far

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems for the most part that most of the little inglunders have decided to stay home. Suspect the next few days will still be dominated by false flags trying to draw out counter protests so they can claim it’s the left that are out of control. 

• Like 1

There's a big danger in these counter protests.

Racists out on their own, smashing up shops and fighting the police makes sure that everyone notices that the racists are morons and criminals.

Huge counter demonstration group;s looking moody on corners, waving sticks and getting into the occasional scuffle and suddenly it's a 'both sides are bad' debate.

It plays into the hands of those that are organising the right wing violence and they know it.

King Charles has expressed concern and asked for regular updates. 

That's got to confuse the "patriots" when the king isn't very happy with you. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Racists out on their own, smashing up shops and fighting the police makes sure that everyone notices that the racists are morons and criminals.

Huge counter demonstration group;s looking moody on corners, waving sticks and getting into the occasional scuffle and suddenly it's a 'both sides are bad' debate.

It plays into the hands of those that are organising the right wing violence and they know it.

I don’t think the counter protesters are doing that though are they? 

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep. I'd almost say they've played this perfectly tonight. Twitter is already riddled with the images of the counter protesters and how the country is a mess. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â