Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just thinking for the families. This must be absolutely horrific for them. Fast track it for the families- this really is one of the most heinous  crimes in years 

You can’t fast track homicide trials

Why are you obsessed with finding something wrong with how quick prosecutions are taking?

Homicide trials take months or years to prepare for all sorts of reasons. The bigger and more serious the crime, generally the longer it takes. And it takes time because everything has to be done properly. One mistake with something like that and it could be a mistrial and he’d get off. Multiple murders of children is not the kind of case you can do really quickly. 

Rushing it doesn’t help the families, it just makes it far more likely that they somehow **** it up and he doesn’t get the long sentence he deserves. 

Do it properly not quickly. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Zero7 said:

I don't think it is, the 20 month sentence, he will be out in 10 months the three year, guy will be out in 18 months, I'd like to see them give n 6 years so they serve the full three etc...

Badge of honor for some of this lot. Martyrs for the cause 🙄

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

After listening to that bloke on LBC who drove from the south east  to Middlesbrough to get involved in a riot I’m amazed some of them can actually breathe without assistance 

Idiot wind
Blowing every time you move your teeth
You're an idiot, babe
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

As I said yesterday. There are a few thousand of these. There are 68m people live here. It seems scary when there is a load of them gathered gathered together but they're not even 0.1% of the population. They're being put back in their box quickly. 

Sadly racism will always be with us but unless you move to a majority black country I'll hazard a guess you would find it just as bad if not worse anywhere. 

They might not have the numbers in the grand scheme of things, but it only takes one of them to target you, and their increased presence rightfully makes people worried. People who are visibly different can't simply blend in with others to avoid this. Their skin colour, or garb makes them a walking target and it sucks to have to feel unsafe because of that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

For the record, I don’t have an account to any form of social media 

youre-done-the-black-hokage.gif

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They might not have the numbers in the grand scheme of things, but it only takes one of them to target you, and their increased presence rightfully makes people worried. People who are visibly different can't simply blend in with others to avoid this. Their skin colour, or garb makes them a walking target and it sucks to have to feel unsafe because of that.

I know. I'm just trying to bring some perspective to the fear. The country is the same it was 2 months ago and it will be the same in 2 months from now. 

It's shameful that people are made to feel scared and like they don't want to live here because of this sickening minority. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

These days mate, you can't even drive a 480 mile round trip to hurl abuse at immigrants without the wokerati getting on your back. Country's gone to the dogs.

COUNTRY GONE!

I wonder how many small businesses will fail because of the actions of these "patriots" 

How many people will see the end of their living means. 

Pubs and restaurants , shops, apparently many childcare providers are suffering as kids are kept at home. 

So many businesses are just about holding their heads above water. Days of having to close or have significantly reduced income will see them off even without damage. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I wonder how many small businesses will fail because of the actions of these "patriots" 

How many people will see the end of their living means. 

Pubs and restaurants , shops, apparently many childcare providers are suffering as kids are kept at home. 

So many businesses are just about holding their heads above water. Days of having to close or have significantly reduced income will see them off even without damage. 

Makes you wonder what or who could be putin the misinformation out there and what there reasons are

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You can’t fast track homicide trials

Why are you obsessed with finding something wrong with how quick prosecutions are taking?

Homicide trials take months or years to prepare for all sorts of reasons. The bigger and more serious the crime, generally the longer it takes. And it takes time because everything has to be done properly. One mistake with something like that and it could be a mistrial and he’d get off. Multiple murders of children is not the kind of case you can do really quickly. 

Rushing it doesn’t help the families, it just makes it far more likely that they somehow **** it up and he doesn’t get the long sentence he deserves. 

Do it properly not quickly. 

I stopped reading at obsessed 🙄

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Had a colleague who has a Jamaican heritage say they didn't feel comfortable going out to an event with their family and concerned they'd be potentially targeted in their car out and about. 

**** the words removed making people feel that way.

It's a Jamaican festival in Victoria Square the next few days. Will be interesting to see how that goes. My guess? It'll be fine and everyone will love it.

Just walked through the centre of town and... Nothing. Everyone seems perfectly normal, no agro, nothing. In fact looking around it made me realise what a great city Birmingham actually is in that respect - every kind of person you can imagine all mixing and going about their business and having a great time. These few thousand idiots are ruining everything for everyone at the moment.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

It's a Jamaican festival in Victoria Square the next few days. Will be interesting to see how that goes. My guess? It'll be fine and everyone will love it.

Just walked through the centre of town and... Nothing. Everyone seems perfectly normal, no agro, nothing. In fact looking around it made me realise what a great city Birmingham actually is in that respect - every kind of person you can imagine all mixing and going about their business and having a great time. These few thousand idiots are ruining everything for everyone at the moment.

bravo-applause.gif

• Like 1

I see The Daily Mail is handily acting as an aggregator for all the henious posts online in the pretence of being horrified by them. 

The speed of process for the rioters is specifically to act as a deterrent to anybody thinking they’ll have a slice of the action a few days later.

The speed of the process for a murderer will be less about immediate deterrent more about getting it right and not having Panorama or Saul Goodman point out a flaw in the process.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

TL;DR you’re moaning about something you quite obviously don’t understand in the slightest 

You seem more obssessed about arguing about anything and certain other posters on the forum than my "obsessed" post

As if you read my other posts you would see the logic to my reasoning.

No need to get so sensitive with the last sentence of your post either

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â