Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Priti Patel has commented on the two tier policing by saying there there is a clear difference between blocking streets or roads being closed, to burning down libraries, hotels, food banks and attacking places of worships.

And describing it as thuggery, violence, racism. 

I think she may have been drinking or something. 

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Agree with the above but do wonder what's going to happen at the next election....

We’re only 4 weeks into this term, there will probably be another dozen crises before the next election to consider.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Agree with the above but do wonder what's going to happen at the next election....

What do you mean? You think this is going to play into Reforms hands and weaken Labour?

1 hour ago, Zero7 said:

Lack of policy and policing on social media is a big problem, Musk has no desire to control Twitter, I'm guessing all the banded far right accounts were or have bene lifted the man has no moral compass 

I agree wbut its not just musk alot of crap on facebook/insta .

They really need to start holding these companies accountable to the extent of potential prison time if it can be proved it was ignored. We really need to get a hold of this as its spiralling out of control 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

What do you mean? You think this is going to play into Reforms hands and weaken Labour?

i think the opposite, if anything

there will be some that voted reform who will condemn the attacks (some post on this forum) and will take a second and think to themselves "these people voted the same as me. i don't want to be one of them". they will have seen the reform MPs stoking the fire and want to distance themselves from that party. i'd wager that if an election was held tomorrow that they would not perform as well as they did

but 4 years is a long time...this will likely have been forgotten about by then

• Like 1

Just now, Xann said:

Have the Mail and Express come out in support of the rioters they've been misdirecting for years?

Yaxley-Lennon is very upset with the Mail for publishing where he is hiding in Cyprus, so it’s not all bad what they do.

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

So it begins. May it continue 

Oh, poor Andrew Smith crying in court.

boohoo-wah-wah-wah-kate.gif

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I think some of them will be out by then, but you'd wonder if the experience will have changed their opinion on Reform.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I do have to laugh at the right saying there's two tier policing against them. Actually riot and attack police, they stand there with a shield, hold a vigil for a dead woman, arrested, plan a peaceful protest, 5 years in prison. 

It's remarkable how often the reality distortion field comes on with the right, and how often ir works.

Yes, the 2 tier comment will be repeated and repeated despite being very clearly and obviously wrong. 

It will become absolute fact in morons minds. 

Edited by sidcow

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

I look forward to seeing how many years this fella gets in prison for stealing about a fivers worth of cookies

IMG-1392.jpg

Isn't he the same guy with the lush bag? 

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

Yaxley-Lennon is very upset with the Mail for publishing where he is hiding in Cyprus, so it’s not all bad what they do.

Reckon this is maybe where Putin and the Viscount Rothermere's views part?

Putin isn't so bothered by the oiks being led by an oik.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â