Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As happy as i am these vermin have been sentenced quickly and given good sentences. Can you also show the same logic to the scumbag who killed the kids?

That vile scumbag should be given a sentence asap and die in prison

Oh come on. You know he's going away for life with no Parole. It's will be done carefully and time will be taken. 

There is really no need go drag this comment out now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh come on. You know he's going away for life with no Parole. It's will be done carefully and time will be taken. 

There is really no need go drag this comment out now. 

Why does time need to be taken ? We demonstrated here it can done asap

Not sure what the problem is and why you seem upset at it?

Edited by Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As happy as i am these vermin have been sentenced quickly and given good sentences. Can you also show the same logic to the scumbag who killed the kids?

That vile scumbag should be given a sentence asap and die in prison

It will be a crown court trial and it takes an average of a year for a case to get to crown court. Unlike some of these offences during these riots it would be impossible to fast track given the nature of the crimes and things like psychological assessments needing to be carried out. I wouldn't worry though the bastard will get his punishment. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

His trial date is in January.

Time will be taken to get it right and ensure that the conviction is safe.

I’ve heard before the trial he’s having a 5 star holiday on behalf of the tax payer as it will be his last holiday. Any truth in this ?

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve heard before the trial he’s having a 5 star holiday on behalf of the tax payer as it will be his last holiday. Any truth in this ?

Just ran it by Elon Musk who had this to say: !!!

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It will be a crown court trial and it takes an average of a year for a case to get to crown court. Unlike some of these offences during these riots it would be impossible to fast track given the nature of the crimes and things like psychological assessments needing to be carried out. I wouldn't worry though the bastard will get his punishment. 

I just thinking for the families. This must be absolutely horrific for them. Fast track it for the families- this really is one of the most heinous  crimes in years 

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nah, rush it through with the danger he gets off 

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why does time need to be taken ? We demonstrated here it can done asap

Not sure what the problem is and why you seem upset at it?

Do you think he's sitting by a pool sipping cocktails right now? He's away already and he won't be coming out. 

25 minutes ago, steven123 said:

Really starting to feel like I want to leave this country. My partner is scared to leave the house due to the “colour of her skin”. Never ever thought this would happen! 

There is more good then bad here thankfully.

No matter where you go there will always be a minority of racists. Its the coming together of everyone else thats the part of the country we should be proud of

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Do you think he's sitting by a pool sipping cocktails right now? He's away already and he won't be coming out. 

Did i say he was ? If you actually read my point above on the impact this must be  having on the families you can see why im saying this.

Him being "away" doesnt help the families does it get answers or teh justice they deserve. Show some compassion for these people  instead of the sarcastic nonsense please

We are on the same side 👍

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, steven123 said:

Really starting to feel like I want to leave this country. My partner is scared to leave the house due to the “colour of her skin”. Never ever thought this would happen! 

As I said yesterday. There are a few thousand of these. There are 68m people live here. It seems scary when there is a load of them gathered gathered together but they're not even 0.1% of the population. They're being put back in their box quickly. 

Sadly racism will always be with us but unless you move to a majority black country I'll hazard a guess you would find it just as bad if not worse anywhere. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

As I said yesterday. There are a few thousand of these. There are 68m people live here. It seems scary when there is a load of them gathered gathered together but they're not even 0.1% of the population. They're being put back in their box quicy. 

Sadly racism will always be with us but unless you move to a majority black country I'll hazard a guess you would find it just as bad if not worse anywhere. 

I get your point but the part in bold isn't quite right. There's non white majority countries that are a lot more racist than this one. 

I agree it's a very small percentage that is causing all these problems and eventually it will blow ever.  People just need to stick together.

However I do not recommend people of a minority community try and integrate and settle in majority white areas. It just isn't worth it. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

43 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

And that is exactly why any case of that magnitude I.e. multiple murders esp of children, rape etc needs to be watertight to ensure that the person is guilty and conviction is safe. This sort of person is going to prison for a long time if not forever, the investigation has got to be done rigorously.

I have to admit though that some cases seem to take forever to come to court, is it because courts are taken up with long, drawn out and tedious libel cases?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

The realistic and boring answer is it probably takes a lot of more time and paperwork to send someone away for a life sentence on murder and terrorism, than for rioting.

It would cause a lot more pain and suffering for the families if he gets out in 10-15years on a technicality because something was missed rushing it through 

Yup. These cases are cut and dry, and it's probably as easy to convict them as it is assess them for bail, etc

'This you throwing bricks on camera, mate?'. Most of them will be fessing up, perhaps with a bit of a sob story, some of the trials will be slower if they or their defence counsel dig their heels in and try to mount a proper defence, but they'll have gone for the easiest ones first I reckon.

Rushing through a life sentence without taking the time for the prosecution to get their shit together, the defence to exhaust psychological assessments, etc...I have no experience in this area, but it seems like rushing it is a really good way to open the door to an appeal, mistrial, etc. 

26 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

The realistic and boring answer is it probably takes a lot of more time and paperwork to send someone away for a life sentence on murder and terrorism, than for rioting.

It would cause a lot more pain and suffering for the families if he gets out in 10-15years on a technicality because something was missed rushing it through 

Yeah thats a good point actually one i didnt consider. I just want justice for the poor families so they can get some closure. Its just incredibly sad that the news is dominated by these mindless thugs

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I can honestly say im one of the few on the planet thats never had a twitter account.

Same. I just use my wife’s account to view a few sites that make me laugh. Never tweeted and never plan to. For the record, I don’t have an account to any form of social media 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â