Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The way the article is written makes it seem unlikely that he actually injured anyone, they mention the statement broken jaw and missing teeth but specifically the article nor the statement do not claim he caused them

That's a good point.  The specific part about him says he punched a police officer and threw bricks at them.   The article seems to conflates that with another rioter who broke the jaw.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I guess more sinister groups would use the dark web. I don't expect most of this lot to know how to turn a laptop on never mind access the dark web

After listening to that bloke on LBC who drove from the south east  to Middlesbrough to get involved in a riot I’m amazed some of them can actually breathe without assistance 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

After listening to that bloke on LBC who drove from the south east  to Middlesbrough to get involved in a riot I’m amazed some of them can actually breathe without assistance 

I loved the bit where he said "I'm not a racist". After spending 20 minutes saying racist things on live radio and talking about taking part in race riots just days before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Met are sending officers round the country in support today. I wonder if that's what got Mark Rowley so wound up the other day. 

48 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I loved the bit where he said "I'm not a racist". After spending 20 minutes saying racist things on live radio and talking about taking part in race riots just days before.

he did graciously say that he would let a black Doctor save his life in all fairness (must be one of the 5% (as most) he said are alright) and not one of the the other 95% who to quote his words are 'wrongun's' 🤣 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

he did graciously say that he would let a black Doctor save his life in all fairness (must be one of the 5% (as most) he said are alright) and not one of the the other 95% who to quote his words are 'wrongun's' 🤣 

Is there a link to this please?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jones1328 said:

Is there a link to this please?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/riots-protests-far-right-middlesbrough-tom-swarbrick-lbc/

Gary also described himself as "not racist" and admitted he does not have any Black or Asian friends.

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

Any news on the triple brick man. They could do with locking up high profile dick heads like that. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Any news on the triple brick man. They could do with locking up high profile dick heads like that. 

He should do a comedy show where ethnic minorities can throw bricks at him for an anti-racism charity.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

He should do a comedy show where ethnic minorities can throw bricks at him for an anti-racism charity.

With the prisons being full, stick the rioters in stockades for their punishment 

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Can I put my name down for a go? My DNA test suggested I have a tiny percentage of central Asian ancestry, so I'm claiming it on a technicality. 

Got a message in my family group chat, apparently it’s starting to kick off in Walthamstow already… 

Could be lies as I have uncles and aunts that I have to remind not to believe everything online lol

Edited by Rustibrooks

Anyone know of these "100" targets are in Solihull? 

Daughter is working in a pub in town centre tonight and Mrs Sidcow is terrified. 

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Add Robert Jenrick to the hate crime prosecutions. 

And a nice riposte to his garbage from Saeeda Warsi:

"“Every day before we start parliamentary business in the Commons and Lords we say a prayer and praise God – we say our parliamentary version of Allahu Akbars at the heart of democracy – a process Robert Jenrick is a part of. This language from Jenrick is more of his usual nasty divisive rhetoric – he is such a tool.”

• Like 1

As happy as i am these vermin have been sentenced quickly and given good sentences. Can you also show the same logic to the scumbag who killed the kids?

That vile scumbag should be given a sentence asap and die in prison

Edited by Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As happy as i am these vermin have been sentenced quickly and given good sentences. Can you also show the same logic to the scumbag who killed the kids?

That vile scumbag should be given a sentence asap and die in prison

He's hardly going to be let off is he. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â