Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Posted (edited)

How are they coordinating themselves? The police obviously know the published list of targets and know many are red herrings. 

How do the thuggish rioters know where to ACTUALLY turn up to?  They must have a secondary means of communicating the real targets. 

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Does that make it any less of an offence? Directing thugs to attack a property where people work should be treated as a very serious offence regardless of how easy it is. 

Agreed. It's public domain info, but they're clearly compiling and distributing it to incite violence.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Does that make it any less of an offence? Directing thugs to attack a property where people work should be treated as a very serious offence regardless of how easy it is. 

No, I'm saying the offence isn't making the list it's the intent behind it that is. The list isn't the issue, the purpose is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How are they coordinating themselves? The police obviously know the published list of targets and know many are red herrings. 

How do the thuggis rioters know where to ACTUALLY turn up to?  They must have a secondary means of communicating the real targets. 

I guess more sinister groups would use the dark web. I don't expect most of this lot to know how to turn a laptop on never mind access the dark web

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I guess more sinister groups would use the dark web. I don't expect most of this lot to know how to turn a laptop on never mind access the dark web

I imagine they’ll be using whatever means they use to discuss their ‘dodgy boxes’. Telegram or other chat apps

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dark Web is a piece of piss to access for the police. 

We've got a cyber counter crime team in our office. They regularly take people on a tour of the dark web. Show people their personal Information and passwords available online.  Honestly, attend one of their workshops and you'll never use the Internet again. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is more like it. 

I don't think it is, the 20 month sentence, he will be out in 10 months the three year, guy will be out in 18 months, I'd like to see them give n 6 years so they serve the full three etc...

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm assuming some of this might actually be peaceful demonstrations like In Solihull. 

no-such-thing-laugh.gif

There was still trouble after the Solihull one, Police had to attend a local mosque. 

They literally cannot have a peaceful protest. 

It's not in their DNA 

• Like 1

It's felt to me at the relatively peaceful ones I was at like the anger and the desire was there for them to kick off and they were just waiting for someone to start it

You don't show up to protest outside mosques, asylum hotels and immigration lawyers' homes without being angry, thick, and looking for trouble.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

no-such-thing-laugh.gif

There was still trouble after the Solihull one, Police had to attend a local mosque. 

They literally cannot have a peaceful protest. 

It's not in their DNA 

There was also an Indian woman attacked a bus-stop on Station Road in Solihull that same evening by two 15-16 year old white girls whilst they were shouting abuse at her.

All caught on video so hopefully the police will track them down. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I imagine they’ll be using whatever means they use to discuss their ‘dodgy boxes’. Telegram or other chat apps

some screenshots i saw definitely looked like telegram

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

Fantastic takedown of Farage here

Is there a mechanism for the removal of a sitting MP?  He's literally accused the police of hiding information about a dangerous individual and  criticised them for not circumventing the law. 

Please find some proper treasonous information on him. The guy it utter cancer for this country. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

30 months prison sentence for setting fire to a police van and being part of the riot. So he'll be out in just over a year.

A little on the lower end of what i'd have expected.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Only 30 months prison sentence for someone attacking police and setting fire to a police van!   So he'll be out in just over a year.

Weak sentencing and hardly a deterrent (if that's what they were going for).

How do you know he attacked police? (genuine question)

Three years for this guy for attacking the police and causing some serious injuries to them.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/07/rioter-southport-jailed-far-right

Derek Drummond, 58, pleaded guilty to violent disorder and assaulting an emergency worker during a riot in the Merseyside town on the day after the killing of three young girls.

In a statement read to the court, the Merseyside police chief constable, Serena Kennedy, said officers had sustained a range of physical injuries including a broken jaw and lost teeth, while some had been waking in the night with panic attacks. Police had expressed “disbelief” that no officer had been killed in the unrest, Kennedy said, with many left fearing whether they would “return home safely to their families”.

Drummond shouted “shithouses” before punching the Merseyside police officer Thomas Ball during the riot outside Southport mosque. He was also seen throwing bricks at police as part of a riot, in which more than 50 officers were injured and a riot van was set alight, Liverpool crown court was told.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

How do you know he attacked police? (genuine question)

Oh sorry, i've just posted a link (above) to the guy attacking police officers.  He got 3 years, not the 30 month guy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Three years for this guy for attacking the police and causing some serious injuries to them.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/07/rioter-southport-jailed-far-right

The way the article is written makes it seem unlikely that he actually injured anyone, they mention the statement broken jaw and missing teeth but specifically the article nor the statement do not claim he caused them

I still think 3 years is  lenient for this though. The mitigation seems to be he turned himself in and showed remorse

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â