Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

26 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Exeter. So the closest trouble was Plymouth. It's just very uncomfortable and makes you paranoid.

Edit. Just got into work and we've been told Exeter is next up tomorrow. I'd like our nice country back. 

Definitely.  It's a horrible situation.

I've stayed home today rather than travel to London for work. I'm glad to say there's been no incidents at all so far in Walsall as far as I'm aware. Hopefully stays that way. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I can honestly say im one of the few on the planet thats never had a twitter account.

Hes definitely gonna sue you now 😁

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've stayed home today rather than travel to London for work

On the bright side, the roads down here in London are very quiet. Lovely drive across town last night.

• Like 2

On 05/08/2024 at 16:47, Rds1983 said:

Add me to those who don't like the title being changed to say Vile.

Not because I think the racist prats aren't absolutely disgusting. They are and I hope they get long prison sentences to think about what they've done.

I dont like the title saying Vile purely because I've spent too long on this forum and now can't see that word without automatically thinking it's a City fan talking about Villa.

Which, being honest, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these rioters were also City fans.

Same, but I think calling the thread "small heath Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest" would be a little unfair.

I can't see them organising anything on this scale. Not successfully anyway.

1 hour ago, choffer said:

On the bright side, the roads down here in London are very quiet. Lovely drive across town last night.

Yeah no issue here at all ive been out and about

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I can honestly say im one of the few on the planet thats never had a twitter account.

Me neither. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so a employers of the carer whose car was torched whilst doing a 12 hour shift set up a go fund me for a new car for him (3k target)

it's now reached £16k with the remaining money to be donated to mosques and churches who arranged the clean up of middlesboro. i'm not sure this was the outcome the protesters had in mind....

Love this ❤️

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Some hefty sentences being handed out here.

This is more like it. 

4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Regretfully its not.  My mate at work is from up north originally and her brother owns/runs a prominent law firm up around Manchester. Whilst they cover all sorts, they also do Immigration cases. The Police called him to say there was "active threat" against him and the company. He's closed up for the rest of the week and is moving his family out of Manchester for a while.

Completely get that creating a list is easily done and will largely be BS but it's having the desired effect of scaring people  😞

Really important to get to the bottom of who is compiling these lists, and big prison services to anyone spreading them. 

In my opinion it's comparable to attempting to engage a hit man to murder someone. 

• Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

This is more like it. 

just seen and was about to post word for word this. fair play to the police etc for tracking them down as many will have had faces covered

hopefully serves as a deterrent for anyone planning on kicking off over the next few days

Targeting solicitors is very easy. In a previous life it was basically part of my job. Which makes targeting a list producer kinda moot - anyone can do it.

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Targeting solicitors is very easy. In a previous life it was basically part of my job. Which makes targeting a list producer kinda moot - anyone can do it.

Does that make it any less of an offence? Directing thugs to attack a property where people work should be treated as a very serious offence regardless of how easy it is. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â