Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

They’re basically targeting locked buildings. Big tough men lobbing bricks at doors and windows. They don’t seem to actually have the balls to engage with actual people.

Well hopefully this is the start of the end of it. When people are jailed for x amount of time that hopefully will stop this nonsense

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Targeting refugees and Asylum seekers! I just can't believe how evil some people are.  

Nothing but bully's targeting the vulnerable then when they get a taste of their own medicine they cry about dumb shit like 2 tier policing !

It's so stupid because even if you're mad about immigration, you can't blame the people themselves. They're doing what anyone in their position would do. The blame solely lies with the government. It just shows that their position isn't principled and they just want to terrorize people because they feel so inadequate.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Tomorrow night. There will be a big group of us making sure the words removed get nowhere near.

I’m thinking of counter protesting I really am

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m thinking of counter protesting I really am

At the last riots in 2011, i was living near enfield where the riots were badly happening.  Eventually the local community came together shit loads of us to stop the arson and looting of stores. It literally stopped almost immediately as the cowards got wind of it and were nowhere to be seen.

I hope football will be doing something to make clear that these people are not welcome. If villa identify any prosecutions of season tickets a polite (or not) letter telling them they're banned for life. Orchestrated anti fash displays like German fans would be very very welcome!

I've seen a couple of things at Villa this season that have made me angry, I confronted a bloke who was shouting xenophobic shite at some Olympiacos fans that were in the home end, scaring kids around me. The stewards did naff all. We have to go zero tolerance and weed these people out. 

Edited by Dale
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

An awful lot of the people behind this rioting probably don't believe he's British and are quietly gutted he wasn't a fresh off the boat Middle Eastern migrant, but the weather was too good and the rumours too tempting not to kick off.

First generation or second generation probably makes little difference to the principle. 

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Look, I hate to generalised based on appearance, but ... well, does it even need to be said?

spacer.png

I thought much the same with the Jan 6 MAGA mob. 

Screenshot_2024-08-06-18-38-48-16_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

• Like 1

Police have confirmed that a man was arrested in connection with the disorder in Bordesley last night for possession of a bladed weapon.

Can't understand how this could happen when they're not bothering to police them. Probably went out and just found a random white bloke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Police have confirmed that a man was arrested in connection with the disorder in Bordesley last night for possession of a bladed weapon.

Can't understand how this could happen when they're not bothering to police them. Probably went out and just found a random white bloke. 

I suspect that most of these scum are already known to the police and it's a matter of watching the videos and writing down the names of the usual trouble makers

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How does ANY of this fail to qualify for that definition. 

The problem I always try to remember is when right-wingers are in power and use precedence to justify attacks on progressives, terrorism designations can backfire. I still prefer to see these dead-eyed local thugs as carrying out ordinary criminal acts incited by actual "desktop terrorists." 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

I was listening to that Farage BS earlier. Both sides! Wahey!

giphy.gif

Claimed he was fearing for his own safety :lol:

Edited by Davkaus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â