Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Worrying times. Two incidents in Solihull over the weekend. 

- The EDL had a march down the road with Solihull police station. 

- An indian woman was attacked at a bus-stop in Solihull town centre by two young girls (probably aged around 15-16).  Why? Simply because she was brown.

This was captured on video and the girls faces were not covered. Hopefully the local community and police can identify them. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Mozzavfc said:

Couldn't be arsed to attend parliament when it was open, but suddenly he's desperate to have his say.

Absolute rocket polisher

If there is a god someone will finally get some shit to stick to him

• Like 2

Feels a bit like the Islaeli war in that there's been something that's been brewing for some time.

Eventually things was gonna boil over. Has a stint of inevitability over it like this was always gonna happen at some point.

Far righters seem to put all muslims in the same basket when in reality all of these families has their own story with different personalities.

Label human beings into groups is the worst thing you can do. That's what created the holocaust

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 2

They really are the filth of society

When are social media companies also going to be held accountable for not doing enough to stop this kond of shit too

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

Farage stokes it up some more, rocket polisher

Took him a couple of days to put this out while he was mulling over how he could pin this on wokery and BLM somehow 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They really are the filth of society

When are social media companies also going to be held accountable for not doing enough to stop this kond of shit too

Lack of policy and policing on social media is a big problem, Musk has no desire to control Twitter, I'm guessing all the banded far right accounts were or have bene lifted the man has no moral compass 

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Worrying times. Two incidents in Solihull over the weekend. 

- The EDL had a march down the road with Solihull police station. 

- An indian woman was attacked at a bus-stop in Solihull town centre by two young girls (probably aged around 15-16).  Why? Simply because she was brown.

This was captured on video and the girls faces were not covered. Hopefully the local community and police can identify them. 

Getting to close to home now, hope the girls are identified, and dealt with in the harshest possible way. 

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

He's showing his true colours. And the true colours are turd. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rolta said:

He's showing his true colours. And the true colours are turd. 

“in the short term we will quell the riots” says it all. It’s a threat.

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

Says the police have been unable to control it and may need the support of the army, suggesting they've been too soft, then says they were too soft on BLM creating the impression there is dual standards. 

He's pure poison. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can sum this letter up as "I condemn this but...."

There was a line in Game of Thrones where someone says "nothing someone says before the word but matters".

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

I still find it really strange that the Police made no attempt to protect that side entrance where the scum tried for some time to burn the building down.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I still find it really strange that the Police made no attempt to protect that side entrance where the scum tried for some time to burn the building down.

I have seen it said that there were police officers the other side of the that door, inside the building. 

But yes, it's very odd the police didn't specifically move to stop them battering it down. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I have seen it said that there were police officers the other side of the that door, inside the building. 

But yes, it's very odd the police didn't specifically move to stop them battering it down. 

I don’t see any sign of them, if so I doubt they’d let them set fire to the exit door foyer. 

I guess the short answer is shortage of numbers but still, I’d have thought it would have been a priority to secure that doorway and stop the risk of the building catching light. Then the prospect all of the hotel occupants would be need brought outside to the mob. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â