Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

@MCU      Re:  Sky  -  If you have better sources I apologise but based on individuals I know being in Bordesley Green yesterday... the reporters wanted to interview some people but due to some young idiots swearing and trying to look hard, they couldn't broadcast it. Additionally given some people who have a distrust of the media telling them to F off, they left. I wouldn't regard that as being driven or chased away but happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

No, they definitely were chased (by 1 individual) who also slashed their tyres.  That's fact.  He was clearly scum.  Had a registration plate APNR THIS on his bike.  Scum is as scum does regardless of skin colour.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

Regarding the cars attacked.  This is purely conjecture on my part.  I have no FACTS but I'd happily place a bet that something was shouted at those pumped up youths from the people in the car.  Not that it excuses it in any way, but I doubt it was just a random attack.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

No, they definitely were chased (by 1 individual) who also slashed their tyres.  That's fact.  He was clearly scum.  Had a registration plate APRN THIS on his bike.  Scum is as scum does regardless of skin colour.

Didn't know about this but agreed, it's unnacceptable and dangerous behavior which annoyingly allows others to then point fingers at a time when people were there to stand guard and nothing else.  I'll ask about to see if anything happened with this cretin but I do know 1 or 2 idiots were reprimanded by the group themselves for their behavior.

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

Didn't know about this but agreed, it's unnacceptable and dangerous behavior which annoyingly allows others to then point fingers at a time when people were there to stand guard and nothing else.  I'll ask about to see if anything happened with this cretin but I do know 1 or 2 idiots were reprimanded by the group themselves for their behavior.

It's freely available to watch on the Sky News website.  The guy has done damage to the image of the protest and no mistake.  But as far as the footage shows it was literally 1 bloke.

4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

they can trace him by his vehicle registration number ..oh wait :D 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's freely available to watch on the Sky News website.  The guy has done damage to the image of the protest and no mistake.  But as far as the footage shows it was literally 1 bloke.

Yup, and if that was the worst thing that the EDL lot had done over the last week, we'd not have wall to wall coverage, COBRA meetings, and the PM making statements.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

tbf there is a lot of footage out there of some group attacks and people carrying weapons that show its more than just "one " bloke  , but as you've already said scum is as scum is , these people may think they are self appointed guardians of the galaxy protecting their faith , their country or whatever , but I'd lay odds those same people are also the ones looking for a scrap at every opportunity 

the problem for me with all this bullshit , is nobody is talking about the 3 girls that were killed anymore , their was a vigil for them yesterday where loads of children their age sent bubbles to heaven for them , it got about 30 seconds on Sky in amongst endless minutes of scumbags rioting , looting and fighting under the name of protecting their country 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

they can trace him by his vehicle registration number ..oh wait :D 

Imagine if that number plate was actually registered. The irony would be amazing

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Musk is actively fuelling this shite, mental.

It’s pretty much impossible to shut him up now unfortunately 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

tbf there is a lot of footage out there of some group attacks and people carrying weapons that show its more than just "one " bloke  , but as you've already said scum is as scum is , these people may think they are self appointed guardians of the galaxy protecting their faith , their country or whatever , but I'd lay odds those same people are also the ones looking for a scrap at every opportunity 

the problem for me with all this bullshit , is nobody is talking about the 3 girls that were killed anymore , their was a vigil for them yesterday where loads of children their age sent bubbles to heaven for them , it got about 30 seconds on Sky in amongst endless minutes of scumbags rioting , looting and fighting under the name of protecting their country 

The "Bearded Bro's" would do well to have a few of them stationed near any press reporting in future to make sure dick heads like that are dealt with in house.  

Acting like The EDL is the worst thing that they can do now.

• Like 3

Whats really sad about this whole situation is the focus (because of their own actions) has taken the attention away from the utter scumbag who killed those precious kids.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Musk is actively fuelling this shite, mental.

He's a scummy tracing paper villain.

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

3) Once an example has been made of one platform the others will sit up and take notice.  If they realise their business model cannot continue, they'll have to manage their own platform better and realise they can't let any old shit stay unchecked.

4) Why are people so precious about social media platforms?  If it was a weekly magazine being published organising riots and spreading hate people would be calling for it to be banned.   If it was a specific radio band being used there would be calls for it to me blocked out.  What makes a media platform any different?

5) Is shutting down a social media platform even the removal of freedom of speech?   There are others they can use.  Freedom of speech existed for hundreds of years before the internet was even invented.  are we saying people had no freedom of speech before Tim Berners-Lee got clever?

The UK have the laws to do a shutdown, I believe, or at least make it more possible. Will not happen in America for the foreseeable future because of the First Amendment, and that's not going to change unless Trump voids the Constitution, and then it won't matter.

I used to live near a mosque and the amount they did for the local community, especially during COVID, was awesome.

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Whats really sad about this whole situation is the focus (because of their own actions) has taken the attention away from the utter scumbag who killed those precious kids.

As soon as it turned out he was a British Christian he held no value for the right to keep pushing him

An awful lot of the people behind this rioting probably don't believe he's British and are quietly gutted he wasn't a fresh off the boat Middle Eastern migrant, but the weather was too good and the rumours too tempting not to kick off.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â