Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Just now, MCU said:

I’m sure he’d be handling the situation a lot better than the fairy that’s in charge now

And that's the point in which you've just completely lost the plot.

1 hour ago, MCU said:

Ah of course, no police presence on the streets of Birmingham last night and no announcement from that fraud in No . 10. ‘It’s not their fault, they were just trying to defend themselves (with machetes)’. Two Tier at its finest. State of this country 😂

39 minutes ago, MCU said:

I mean, it’s not hard but I’ll say it again. That there was no police presence when pubs were getting smashed in and people attacked? Not to mention wielding weapons. 

The police are probably absolutely knackered from trying to hold back the armed neanderthals throwing objects and kicking them for 2-3 days straight. So whilst it might be great to stroll up and down streets, they're having to allocate any resources to those incidents.

And if you want to talk 2 tier policing or anything like that, then welcome to what non-whites have had for decades.  It's not pleasant and the police are trying to improve, but its why we need to continue pushing for equality.

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

The police are probably absolutely knackered from trying to hold back the armed neanderthals throwing objects and kicking them for 2-3 days straight. So whilst it might be great to stroll up and down streets, they're having to allocate any resources to those incidents.

And if you want to talk 2 tier policing or anything like that, then welcome to what non-whites have had for decades.  It's not pleasant and the police are trying to improve, but its why we need to continue pushing for equality.

The police also attended all the incidents that were reported and have pledged to prosecute people involved. The MP has reinforced that.

Just now, MCU said:

As I said, in denial. 

As above, BBC is reporting the police attended the incidents. They and the MP for the area have pledged that people involved will be prosecuted "no matter who they are"

Doesn't fit in with your "facts" though so you'll probably ignore it

Just now, Stevo985 said:

As above, BBC is reporting the police attended the incidents. They and the MP for the area have pledged that people involved will be prosecuted "no matter who they are"

Doesn't fit in with your "facts" though so you'll probably ignore it

The BBC said? **** hell mate, why didn’t you say it must be true then! 

Just now, MCU said:

As I said, in denial. 

But again, I could show you a bunch of clips from the other day of the same thing by white folks and no police around. I remember seeing a video the other day of a black guy getting beaten by a mob and then the police arrested the black guy.

What you're showing isn't evidence of "two tier policing"....can you provide any evidence, an internal memo, a secret recording of a meeting, an interview where actual police or anyone else are saying they will handle a protest differently because of someones ethnicity?

What you're presenting is videos of brown guys doing stuff without coppers around and your feeling that the police are somehow absent because they're brown.

Surely you see this.

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

As I said, in denial. 

These scenes are obviously bad (I can't see anything being smashed up, but will happily take your word for it - it certainly seems like it could be) and anyone involved in any damage should be prosecuted - and likely will be.

What I will also comment on is that there's some guy with a loudspeaker (presumably for chanting? who knows) who is part of this mass gathering running around saying "Chill! Chill! Yo yo yo yo - yo yo yo chill! Chill!... For **** sake, man, what are you doing?!" and trying to get people to stop.

a)  Where was any of that kind of behaviour during the rioting seen in different towns/cities across the country?  Was anyone there trying to stop it?
b)  What has made you so angry at people who aren't white?  (Presumably that's your angle, but feel free to correct me!)

• Like 1

I always wondered.

What makes the sources of truth that certain people consume, more bias free and factual than world-renowned famously neutral media?

@MCU  by your logic of a few isolated incidents representing a far bigger issue, then the apology of one should equally represent the masses. Therefor on behalf of all non-whites, I apologise for whoever hurt you.

spacer.png

Stay safe!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

But again, I could show you a bunch of clips from the other day of the same thing by white folks and no police around. I remember seeing a video the other day of a black guy getting beaten by a mob and then the police arrested the black guy.

What you're showing isn't evidence of "two tier policing"....can you provide any evidence, an internal memo, a secret recording of a meeting, an interview where actual police or anyone else are saying they will handle a protest differently because of someones ethnicity?

What you're presenting is videos of brown guys doing stuff without coppers around and your feeling that the police are somehow absent because they're brown.

Surely you see this.

I know there was police from the other day though, it was plastered over the media. Do you not understand my point? Where is the coverage from last night? Theres **** all because they were driven out, Sky News were literally chased out of there. 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I always wondered.

What makes the sources of truth that certain people consume, more bias free and factual than world-renowned famously neutral media?

A lobotomy 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

I know there was police from the other day though, it was plastered over the media. Do you not understand my point? Where is the coverage from last night? Theres **** all because they were driven out, Sky News were literally chased out of there. 

Didn't realise you were so concerned about people being driven out of town. It must of really upset you to see all those asylum seekers being driven out of town after thier hotels were broken into and set ablaze then?

Just now, jones1328 said:

Didn't realise you were so concerned about people being driven out of town. It must of really upset you to see all those asylum seekers being driven out of town after thier hotels were broken into and set ablaze then?

Literally didn't acknowledge it, it's incredibly obvious. Active throughout the weekend, just had absolutely nothing to say until he had an opportunity to criticise muslims. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MCU said:

No mate I'm afraid I don't.

There were police in some places, but not all as that's impossible.

Sky news sent one of their correspondants to Plymouth...he so happened to be a black guy and there's a dude making monkey gestures behind him so they had to cut away. Much like what you saw last night it wasn't safe to report so they had to leave.

There's been coverage of the Birmingham stuff on Sky and BBC all day. If you can't see it then you're being wilfully blind.

Again, you have this mentality issue where you think things are unfairly stacked against you, but it just isn't true.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's not even really to reason him out of his position - I agree with what you're saying.

I just want to understand that angle because it's so alien to me; and I've had conversation with him in the past which has been entirely reasonable - this seems like a different person, almost.

I think a few of us have and I agree, the nature of their posts doesnt match those conversations. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â