Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Oh. Tesla are about to move into the UK Power market. They can get a **** off from me on that as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Group of Asian lads. White bloke stands outside with his arms out. Hard to know what he is saying but they all stop.

This pub in Yardley isn’t it?  Prominently white or not? 

I know there will be a suspicion that they filter down to the thickest clearings in the woods they can find, but you were never going to get mensa members turning up to these riots were you.

This is the kind of people getting themselves locked up to lash out at people who look different because of shit they read on the internet. Broke drove from Harlow to Middlesbrough because he doesn't like asians and black people.

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How can you bear to be associated with such an evil thinking person? It's downright nasty, evil twisted thinking.. And he dares to bring up his Grandad to support a bunch of fascists trying hijack the country?

You need to **** off people like that. 

For me it's further evidence of the radicalisation that's been going on online. 

Unthinking you mean — the very definition of evil. 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have no idea mate but I assume so.

Anyway here's a follow up apology from people in the community.

When I heard of this earlier I was expecting to see windows smashed, flames burning, bricks and bottles flying.  Looked more like handbags at 5 paces to me? Absolutely nothing like we saw yesterday. 

The only amusement I can take from any of this is the racist words removed talking about how their grandparents defeated the Nazis, while acting like Nazis. Great stuff

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have no idea mate but I assume so.

Anyway here's a follow up apology from people in the community.

Hope that is genuine. 

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Guess musk thought he was referring to twitter and took exception to the  protecting the muslim community comment.

Starmer shouldnt bother replying thats not a PMs job toi get into twitter wars

Starmer hasn't replied. It was a spokesperson - they have a certain amount of autonomy to be able to do that.

It's no spat, it's just that nasty apartheid word removed thinking he runs the world.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I know there will be a suspicion that they filter down to the thickest clearings in the woods they can find, but you were never going to get mensa members turning up to these riots were you.

This is the kind of people getting themselves locked up to lash out at people who look different because of shit they read on the internet. Broke drove from Harlow to Middlesbrough because he doesn't like asians and black people.

I’m lost for words listening to that phone in. I’m surprised that $hit for brains managed to read the road signs up to boro 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zero7 said:

I’m lost for words listening to that phone in. I’m surprised that $hit for brains managed to read the road signs up to boro 

It shows what you're dealing with here though.

Someone with a brain like that and prepared to drive hundreds of miles to join in.

And there are thousands like him. 

But we do all need to remember. Whilst there are thousands like him, there are 68 million people in this country.

Whilst it can seem major when a few hundred of them manage to congregate somewhere, they're still a tiny proportion of the  nation.

Thinking the whole country is cancer ridden by their kind is as ludicrous as believing a couple of thousand people crossing the channel are destroying the nation. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there should be permanent bans from all platforms.

Setup a independent body for banned users database and if you reopen a social media account on any platform you get a prison sentence. 

Spreading hatred for me no mattee what side of the spectrum you are - there is no place for hate

So restrict people, not platforms. That makes sense to me and seems like it could work, even if imperfectly.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Musk. Another one were an overdose or car crash would benefit the world.

X and Facebook are two platforms that are geared towards amplifying racism and the far right. Or in fact any controversial take. They do it purposefully and it’s morally repugnant. The impact they have had will be felt for a few generations yet I feel. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â