Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe we can send them to rwanda prisons? Seems a perfect punishment to me

I hear the Bibby Stockholm has some vacancies currently. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My Grandad, who was evacuated from Dunkirk,  fought against Rommel in the Desert, & died at 44 would be asking 
WHY!? WHY DID I DIE FOR MY LAND TO BE GIVEN AWAY!
Enough said!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just been sent this by someone I know which has been sent to him so is probably doing the rounds around Cannock area 

Most sensible thinking people already understand that the media is state controlled & anti English mate.
Problem they (the goverment) have is the "worm is turning" & the common good people of this land of ours are finally saying "enough is enough"
We wont accept "another mosque" we wont accept another "Asylum seeking hotel" where most absconded from.
They threaten the protestors with Prison, er sorry Kier (they are full of bad people)
So release the bad people to put good people in eh!🤔👍🏻
Mind you, you could ship the white protesters off to Rwanda! And give the Asylum seeking slum there houses!
Would not surprise me!
My Grandad, who was evacuated from Dunkirk,  fought against Rommel in the Desert, & died at 44 would be asking 
Enough said!

I do not agree with this vantage point. There is enough room for british and our muslim friends. They are entitled to building mosques here, just like the amount of churches here.  We are a Christian country but this ideology is just wrong on every level.  Why cant we all just get along ?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just been sent this by someone I know which has been sent to him so is probably doing the rounds around Cannock area 

Most sensible thinking people already understand that the media is state controlled & anti English mate.
Problem they (the goverment) have is the "worm is turning" & the common good people of this land of ours are finally saying "enough is enough"
We wont accept "another mosque" we wont accept another "Asylum seeking hotel" where most absconded from.
They threaten the protestors with Prison, er sorry Kier (they are full of bad people)
So release the bad people to put good people in eh!🤔👍🏻
Mind you, you could ship the white protesters off to Rwanda! And give the Asylum seeking slum there houses!
Would not surprise me!
Enough said!

How can you bear to be associated with such an evil thinking person? It's downright nasty, evil twisted thinking.. And he dares to bring up his Grandad to support a bunch of fascists trying hijack the country?

You need to **** off people like that. 

For me it's further evidence of the radicalisation that's been going on online. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, tinker said:

You haven't seen the videos I have seen, a pub has been attacked in Yardley and the images aren't pretty.

I just saw it but when a big mob are walking past the pub why on earth would you stand there trying to confront them after what's happened the last few days? You even hear somebody shouting 'get him in'!

He clearly wanted a fight as when one of them begins to approach him he's already got his boxer stance ready. 

Not excusing any of it of course. 

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

It’s a legal can of worms though. VillaTalk is social media. LinkedIn is social media. Not saying I disagree with your sentiment, but the practicalities of it are very difficult. I think a targeted approach may be necessary. 

When the streets are burning and the police haven't got any control of the situation, people getting beaten by huge groups they has to be action. The legal can of worms has to be kicked down the road until law and order back. Once the thugs realise they can do it without any risk they will all jump on board.

The thugs in Yardley all had masks on, they ain't stupid.

Just now, sidcow said:

How can you bear to be associated with such an evil thinking person? It's downright nasty, evil twisted thinking.. And he dares to bring up his Grandad to support a bunch of fascists trying hijack the country?

You need to **** off people like that. 

I found the last bit bizarre as a lot of nations and people of different skin colour and religion fought along side us to defeat the nazis. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

His granddad hated nazis and would be ashamed of him. 

Enough said.

Grammar Nazis would also hate him 

their not there 

(sorry , for trivialising ) 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just saw it but when a big mob are walking past the pub why on earth would you stand there trying to confront them after what's happened the last few days? You even hear somebody shouting 'get him in'!

He clearly wanted a fight as when one of them begins to approach him he's already got his boxer stance ready. 

Not excusing any of it of course. 

Who walked past pub ? Anti racism mob or the racists? 

My eldest daughter bless her just asked what’s going on and I didn’t go into too much detail but explained it’s racism which she knows about.  She’s said why would people be like that why can’t we just all get along. I’ve got friends who are black or from Ukraine and they are just the same as us their colour doesn’t even matter. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â