Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s going to be tit for tat . Innocent people going to get attacked for having the wrong colour skin . Youths in Bordesley Green waving a knife about . They’ll be thugs on both sides. History tells us the Muslim and black community will come out in force if there’s any rumours of their areas being set upon . 

How about we wait for people to start setting on fire buildings because they're full of white people before we play the both sides' card 

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Never going to happen. 

Mmmm, maybe knock mobile signals out in areas that are affected. I'm not sure social media is worth the devastating mess it can cause to our society if its allowed to continue along this path. There's someone somewhere that's fueling all this and until they are exposed we are in dangerous times.

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Mmmm, maybe knock mobile signals out in areas that are affected. I'm not sure social media is worth the devastating mess it can cause to our society if its allowed to continue along this path. There's someone somewhere that's fueling all this and until they are exposed we are in dangerous times.

Been saying same for a while. Ill happily remove all social media platforms - its toxic. I use it but i think worlds a bettee place without it.

Unfortunately too much money and users now. It will never happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

How about we wait for people to start setting on fire buildings because they're full of white people before we play the both sides' card 

At that point it's to late to act, it's not a political statement these thugs are making it's just thugs being thugs, black, white or whatever. 

But whatever happens it will be made into propaganda for the right wing who are pushing the retric in all this and have used the death of 3 children to cause widespread panic, fear and division amongst our communities. 

At that point it's to late to act, it's not a political statement these thugs are making it's just thugs being thugs, black, white or whatever. 

But whatever happens it will be made into propaganda for the right wing who are pushing the retric in all this and have used the death of 3 children to cause widespread panic, fear and division amongst our communities. 

I'm not saying that everyone should sit back or watch and that the police shouldn't be dealing with it swiftly and aggressively.

It'd just incredible how quickly there's a fraction of trouble the other way and the 'both sides' rhetoric comes out. They're not dragging white people out of cars to give them a kicking, they're not burning down buildings, or setting cars on fire, but people can't wait to make the false equivalence. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Been saying same for a while. Ill happily remove all social media platforms - its toxic. I use it but i think worlds a bettee place without it.

Unfortunately too much money and users now. It will never happen.

It needs to be policed in some way. You can't have a situation where anonymous accounts, promoted by God knows who,  can influence huge parts of our society, it's unfolding in front of our very eyes, people are getting hurt and it's only a matter of time before someone is killed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not saying that everyone should sit back or watch and that the police shouldn't be dealing with it swiftly and aggressively.

It'd just incredible how quickly there's a fraction of trouble the other way and the 'both sides' rhetoric comes out. They're not dragging white people out of cars to give them a kicking, they're not burning down buildings, or setting cars on fire, but people can't wait to make the false equivalence. 

You haven't seen the videos I have seen, a pub has been attacked in Yardley and the images aren't pretty.

It needs to be policed in some way. You can't have a situation where anonymous accounts, promoted by God knows who,  can influence huge parts of our society, it's unfolding in front of our very eyes, people are getting hurt and it's only a matter of time before someone is killed.

I think there should be permanent bans from all platforms.

Setup a independent body for banned users database and if you reopen a social media account on any platform you get a prison sentence. 

Spreading hatred for me no mattee what side of the spectrum you are - there is no place for hate

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think I’m being perfectly fair with that post . The riots from the racist thugs has been disgraceful . Some of the scenes in Bordesley not pleasant either. Cars getting attacked knifes waved about.  Muslim community coming out to protect themselves that’s fine but you’ll have thugs among them too. It’s not a good area is it ? My point being i think it’s going to be tit for tat . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

You haven't seen the videos I have seen, a pub has been attacked in Yardley and the images aren't pretty.

Attacked by who? 

As for social media it’s very dangerous and is causing most of the trouble we see

13 minutes ago, tinker said:

You can guarantee you’ll have white lads they’re not even arsed about someone’s skin colour they are just there to attack the police and cause havoc . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I wish our police had water canons, not only would it help disperse these idiots, it would be the first wash the majority of them have had for a while.

Stick some dye in it as well, warn them to disperse, 10 minutes, then soak em all, knick the ones with dye on em.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think I’m being perfectly fair with that post . The riots from the racist thugs has been disgraceful . Some of the scenes in Bordesley not pleasant either. Cars getting attacked knifes waved about.  Muslim community coming out to protect themselves that’s fine but you’ll have thugs among them too. It’s not a good area is it ? My point being i think it’s going to be tit for tat . 

And there could also be innocent people caught in the crossfire. Last thing we need is different communities fighting each other. Better to let the police do their job then further spread tension between different groups.

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Seeing some of the videos on social media you do have to question where the police presence is......

Following the 2011 riots the Police realised that their presence can make things worse so they apparently now often only attend a scene when there are clearly two groups opposing each other. I think that is what has happened in Birmingham as those congregating in Bordesley were all from the same group. I am sure the Police weren't far away though.

Edited by markavfc40

Kicking off in Plymouth, not enough police… Have these morons no learned anything? Their faces are clear or see, they will all get banged up. I’ll say it now, society peaked in the 90’s… 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Kicking off in Plymouth, not enough police… Have these morons no learned anything? Their faces are clear or see, they will all get banged up. I’ll say it now, society peaked in the 90’s… 

To me it seems that the police are allowing them to commit the crimes then the following few days usinv CCTV they are finding them when they are on their lonesomes as they are easier to arrest

The only problem is starmers been complaining about jails being full up. Whats he gonna do with all these lot?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The only problem is starmers been complaining about jails being full up. Whats he gonna do with all these lot?

Soylent Green 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, tinker said:

It’s a legal can of worms though. VillaTalk is social media. LinkedIn is social media. Not saying I disagree with your sentiment, but the practicalities of it are very difficult. I think a targeted approach may be necessary. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â