Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

18 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I feel really sad for her children being without their mother for such a long time. 

It’s even worse than that, they’ve got a self confessed, convicted, racist jailbird mum.

Social services need a proper look at this family.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

1 tweet - 31 months in prison. Frightening glimpse into the future. 

In fairly sure I read elsewhere that she had been posting racist comments months before Southport occurred and they  were numerous in number  .

I think a lot of online posters  have been made an example of and in some cases I question the validity of their convictions  , I.e plead guilty now and get a “light “ sentence or plead not guilty and rot in jail until we can find you a date to give you an even bigger sentence , but I don’t think she is one of those .

24 minutes ago, Xela said:

In fairness I think for 99.9% of us it isn't frightening at all as we won't be posting vile posts that break the law. I actually find it reassuring to know that hopefully social media will be brought back from often being a cesspit of hateful bile as people realise that they can't just say anything on social media and that what they do post could well have consequences. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've put up nearly 40,000 posts on Villatalk and managed to stay out of jail so far🤞

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've put up nearly 40,000 posts on Villatalk and managed to stay out of jail so far🤞

Some of your musical tastes are a bit criminal. 

• Shocked 1

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

Social unrest encourages judges to punch harder with sentences. Don't get caught breaking the law doing something that can be connected to riots, you'll get hammered.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

In fairly sure I read elsewhere that she had been posting racist comments months before Southport occurred and they  were numerous in number  .

I think a lot of online posters  have been made an example of and in some cases I question the validity of their convictions  , I.e plead guilty now and get a “light “ sentence or plead not guilty and rot in jail until we can find you a date to give you an even bigger sentence , but I don’t think she is one of those .

It should be a fine and community service. Sending her to jail for that long is way ott. What she did was abhorrent, it deserved punishment that made her give back to the community affected.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrootVilla said:

It should be a fine and community service. Sending her to jail for that long is way ott. What she did was abhorrent, it deserved punishment that made her give back to the community affected.

Fire warden at a refugee centre?

37 minutes ago, GrootVilla said:

Even a shorter sentence 

Edited by PaulC

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

In fairness I think for 99.9% of us it isn't frightening at all as we won't be posting vile posts that break the law. I actually find it reassuring to know that hopefully social media will be brought back from often being a cesspit of hateful bile as people realise that they can't just say anything on social media and that what they do post could well have consequences. 

Be careful we never get a far right government

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â