Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

It's certainly 2 teir as in what they take serious. I mean yeah, the riots should be at the top of the list. But car crime and minor burglary are way down. They don't even cone round now if you have had your car stolen. Seems minor, but this can effect people immensely, an it is mostly serious organised crime. There's literally about 20 cars a day posted on Facebook stolen cars site, that's just in the local area.

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's certainly 2 teir as in what they take serious. I mean yeah, the riots should be at the top of the list. But car crime and minor burglary are way down. They don't even cone round now if you have had your car stolen. Seems minor, but this can effect people immensely, an it is mostly serious organised crime. There's literally about 20 cars a day posted on Facebook stolen cars site, that's just in the local area.

You know that’s a Tory created problem related to lack of resources

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So you are angry Kier hasn't sorted this in 6 weeks. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Wouldn't dare blame Labour don't worry.

buzz-lightyear-pixar.gif

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah that’s literally not what that means 

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

This isn't what 2 tier policing is. 

This is a lack of resources

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Not going to do his Cox or his Pippins any good.

Stay away from the Pink Ladies is my advice. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Could send them to Rwanda... 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

We could use it as a deterrent for people considering doing crimes.

I'm sure that with all of the hundreds of millions spent on the scheme by the Tories, there must be some completed, decent infrastructure out there already? I mean there were people actually on aeroplanes ready to go.  Surely they've used it and it's not just been pocketed by a few corrupt officials who probably went to the same school as some top Tories? 

• Like 2

Looks like one of the pack of hyenas who attacked that loan black man is being sentenced today.  Was shaking and wiping away tears in the dock the poor lamb.

Posted (edited)

Two Tier Kier at it again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/czdpnn88n2pt

Man denies charges relating to imitation AK-47 'threats' video

A man accused of threatening serious harm and death with an imitation AK-47 assault rifle in a social media video viewed has denied the charges against him.

Habeeb Khan, 49, of Sparkbrook, Birmingham, pleaded not guilty to a charge of possessing an imitation AK-47 between 4 and 6 August with intent to cause "members of the EDL" (English Defence League) to believe unlawful violence would be used against them.

He also denies sending a communication threatening death or serious harm between 4 and 6 August in a video uploaded to social media platform X.

Khan entered his pleas at Birmingham Crown Court and is being held in custody, with a trial scheduled for 18 November.

So a crown court prosecution which almost certainly means tougher sentencing than the "standard" rioters.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â