Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

52 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Cool, so if I decided to follow you each day for a couple of weeks from home to work and back with a loudhailer saying how Demitri_C likes to touch up children...all good?

We wouldn't want other people's "certain specific narratives" and their censorship impinging on my free speech after all.

Ok absolutely terrible example to give for starters. You would be stupidly putting yourself for legal action against you if did something so dumb. A better example that isnt as a vile as the one you have given - is how would you feel if reform came in power and said you cant talk about transgender rights? You ok with that ?

You support censorship kool. You would change your narrative if they said you couldn't speak about a subject you was passionate about.

I find your example deeply offensive btw

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Ok absolutely terrible example to give for starters. You would be stupidly putting yourself for legal action against you if did something so dumb. A better example that isnt as a vile as the one you have given - is how would you feel if reform came in power and said you cant talk about transgender rights? You ok with that ?

You support censorship kool. You would change your narrative if they said you couldn't speak about a subject you was passionate about.

It’s a perfect example regarding the actual limitations of freedom of speech.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You would be stupidly putting yourself for legal action against you if did something so dumb.

No part of you struggles with the contradiction between this and being upset "if it came into law that you cannot say certain things"?

And I don't see why you need to find my example deeply offensive. But even if you do...fist-bump to celebrate the joy of freedom of speech?

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ml1dch said:

No part of you struggles with the contradiction between this and being upset "if it came into law that you cannot say certain things"?

And I don't see why you need to find my example deeply offensive. But even if you do...fist-bump to celebrate the joy of freedom of speech?

If you dont find using my name and kiddy fiddly (a term for paedophilia) as offensive then there is something seriously wrong with you. You could have used a thousand different examples to demonstrate your point 

Thats a outrageous example to use. Poor taste you wouldnt use that in public so why you feel its acceptable to use that on a football forum i will never know.

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Firstly chill out man… etc

Of course you would back your mate- no suprise there as a moderater you should be unbiased 

Instead your more interested in mockery then doing your role as a unbiased moderator 

If i said that you would  blasting me for saying it. But shows the double standards.

Ill deactivate my account before you ban me. So cheerio

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If you dont find using my name and kiddy fiddly (a term for paedophilia) as offensive then there is something seriously wrong with you. You could have used a thousand different examples to demonstrate your point 

Thats a outrageous example to use. Poor taste you wouldnt use that in public so why you feel its acceptable to use that on a football forum i will never know.

Illustrative should not be taken as literal. 

Just now, Seat68 said:

Illustrative should not be taken as literal. 

There is no room for using such poor examples in society.  I gurantee you would not use that example in a pub so why is it acceptable to use it here. 

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no room for using such poor examples in society.  I gurantee you would not use that example in a pub so why is it acceptable to use it here. 

Maybe it'd be best if you explained why the example given is so offensive to you given that it's you know…it’s  just an example.

I have no idea why no-one would not use it as an example anywhere, let alone down the pub.

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think it needed to be extreme to make the point, there is no universal right to freedom of speech. It’s another topic some people shout about but don’t understand.

Elon Musk keeps saying how important freedom of speech is on X, but call him a nasty name and see what happens.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no room for using such poor examples in society.  

So you are all for censorship.  Stop, breathe, think and listen to yourself. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I find your example deeply offensive btw

but don't such laws already exist? hate speach, slurs, libelous claims etc etc are all punishable offences

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

but don't such laws already exist? hate speach, slurs, libelous claims etc etc are all punishable offences

My mate told me there are parts of Bradford where they can literally cut your tongue out. And that’s just the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â