Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not a big fan of that myself, I think courts work better when they don't have an audience - it's easy to want it for these cases, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

I prefer the sketches they do to depict the scene in court 

• Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Apologies if I missed this one being posted, but Brighton, fair **** play

r/brighton - Bravo, Brighton 👏

That’s nothing, you should see Walthamstow, there’s about 10k there

• Like 1

Of course there’s another good reason they didn’t turn up, most of them are likely to either get arrested or help in their future arrest by just being spotted there.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

A lot of people, including a few respectable members on here spoke about the counter-protests perhaps being counter productive, stay home, let the police handle it, don't risk the bad PR, etc, and I was on the fence about it tbh. But I think this has been a tremendous success.

**** the EDL. Britain is not going to sit back and watch these thugs harass people based on the colour of their skin.

Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson, a poster on here I'll resist from going poster on poster on, your boys took one hell of a **** beating.

I certainly was of that opinion because counter protests made things worse at the weekend, the police had two lines to defend, it really did stretch them.

• Like 2

Just now, bickster said:

I certainly was of that opinion because counter protests made things worse at the weekend, the police had two lines to defend, it really did stretch them.

It was a very fair point to make tbh - especially with the added complications of the geographic/space around your local protest. I did have you (and OBE) in mind, but it certainly wasn't a dig, it gave me serious food for thought. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It was a very fair point to make tbh - especially with the added complications of the geographic/space around your local protest. I did have you (and OBE) in mind, but it certainly wasn't a dig, it gave me serious food for thought. 

I’ve been on a fair few in the past and generally I’m all for it. But at the weekend when it was kicking off all over the country, I don’t think it helped. On the Friday night outside the mosque it helped for sure but that was a single event that night and there really weren’t that many of the racists but when there was 2,000 dickheads at the pier head it would have been hard enough to police with one protest not two

Yes the Liverpool location was far from ideal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Another trying to be wise after the event

Had to look up who this word removed is. A throbber that's so throbby even Gbeebies couldn't put up with him.

Hope he ends up sharing a cell with Lozza.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Another trying to be wise after the event

Wooton complains of gaslighting… calling Alanis… calling Alanis

There’s supposed to be aRW protest outside the council one stop shop in Bootle on Friday night

If they could riot and raze the Strand Sopping Centre to the ground, I’d consider it a community service

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If there's one thing these disgusting rags like more than spreading hate, it's being on the winning side.

I mean, maybe?

But if that's the thing they want to prioritise over ideology, they had a very easy opportunity to ride (however unenthusiastically) an obvious winner in June and the first few days in July and decided that the two fat lads facing the wrong way in the pantomime horse was still the one to back. 

Edited by ml1dch

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â