Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm long back from the one I was at, but it was a jovial get together more than anything

I left just after a couple of taxis with half a dozen scumbags turned up, had a few choruses of 'Where's your Tommy gone' chanted at them by 200 people, and then they got back into the same taxis :D 

All in all we probably had 20-25 of the EDL lot show up in small groups over an hour, and very quickly realise that they weren't making anything happen and rush back off before the 2 or 3 rocked up.

The police were parked up and would have outnumbered them, but I'm glad we showed up because I'm sure without the counter protest they'd have hung around until a larger group of them formed and caused trouble that they just weren't able to tonight.

Yes well done mate. I'll gladly admit I'm well too much of a coward to do that myself but I'm in awe of the thousands who have enough mettle about them to do this so you have my thanks and my respect. 

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There are some mugs who've just paid for 2 taxis to a random old lady's house and back that'd be feeling really angry about this if they could read.

I want to know who the fook was driving the taxi because I literally can't remember the last time I caught a taxi that wasn't driven by an Asian man. 

I hope they tipped him well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

Tommy Ten names is saying they were never real events, that’s why they didn’t happen :lol: 

The man is absolutely genius. He's playing 4d chess against the police intelligence arm. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

The man is absolutely genius. He's playing 4d chess against the police intelligence arm. 

I can’t believe he mugged them off like he has done this week and they still haven’t turned on him. They probably send him another £20 next week.

Cyprus-Police-ready-to-assist-UK-in-Tomm

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can’t believe he mugged them off like he has done this week and they still haven’t turned on him. They probably send him another £20 next week.

Has no one yet established that his hotel is Russian owned? I'd be absolutely shocked if it isn't. 

Edited by sidcow

34 minutes ago, sidcow said:

According to my bro there was a battle between the punks and the EDL in Blackpool during the rebellion punk festival last weekend. 

Yep there’s a few photos around of the punks giving a few racists a bit of street justice

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes well done mate. I'll gladly admit I'm well too much of a coward to do that myself but I'm in awe of the thousands who have enough mettle about them to do this so you have my thanks and my respect. 

I might have thought twice if I were in a place where things had been a bit spicy, but it's safe as houses round here really, the star of our show at the big troubles over the weekend was a fella who turned up with a sign protesting to save the bees :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Has that ever been done before?

Yeah, I always used to watch Crown Court in the 70s. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Has that ever been done before?

Judges summing up in a crown court has definitely been done before.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He’s saying Keir needs to admit he got it wrong as there’s no protests tonight :lol: What a feeble attempt at trying to deflect that the protests (riots) flopped :crylaugh: 

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

Just now, _AA_786 said:

So so pleased that nothing happened tonight and crucially the anti-racist congregation behaved themselves. The scenes of unity show there is hope for us once we weed out the wrong'uns.

@MCU how's your evening been cherub?

Other than an taking an issue with people showing support for the victims of a genocide, you've been quite quiet. Hope you're well 🙏

Must be absolutely gutting. Not so much as a butter knife on show. 

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

It seems the court proceedings in Liverpool are going to be televised tomorrow

I'm not a big fan of that myself, I think courts work better when they don't have an audience - it's easy to want it for these cases, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not a big fan of that myself, I think courts work better when they don't have an audience - it's easy to want it for these cases, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

You can watch all kinds of court cases on a 30 second delay these days. I watched our Uber appeal on my PC in work whilst I was working but it doesn’t really happen for criminal cases. It’s particularly problematic for jury trials I think

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

Will he go on the run/in exile or come back home? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â