Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

First prison sentence today. 2 months. **** that, should be 2 years minimum. 

Does it really suprise you. I had a feeling pathetic sentences will be given.

That will scare them. 'Full force of the law"

This is the chap, smashed up multiple cars

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bolton-riots-james-nelson-jailed-29688317

A teenager who donned a pink balaclava in a bid to 'evade identification' has been jailed after damaging two police cars during the shameful disorder in Bolton town centre.

James Nelson, 18, of Bolton, pleaded guilty to causing criminal damage during the disorder in Bolton on Sunday (August 4).

At Manchester Magistrates' Court, prosecutor John Potter said that two police cars, a Ford Focus and a Peugeot, were parked in the Morrison car park on Black Horse Street.

“On the first vehicle, there was significant damage to the windscreen, the side windows were smashed and the driver's side wing mirror was also damaged. On the second vehicle, the back window was smashed and the near side window was smashed, with significant damage to the front window,” he said.

Jailing him for two months, DJ Hirst said: “You attended that violence with the intent of causing trouble. You were involved in the appalling and shameful violent disorder that impacted not just the national community, but in particular the Bolton community.

“I accept you may have difficulties but I understand that everyone involved in that violence has difficulties.”

She added that an immediate custodial sentence would ‘deter others from damaging police vehicles’.

Nelson, of Victoria Road, was also ordered to pay £4,999 compensation.

For an isolated case of criminal damage to vehicles, 2 months in prison and a 5k compensation bill would probably be alright, but I'd have liked to see them come down on these people much, much harder.

And good luck to the victims ever seeing a penny of that 5 grand taken from the wages of an 18 year old with a criminal record

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is the chap, smashed up multiple cars

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bolton-riots-james-nelson-jailed-29688317

For an isolated case of criminal damage to vehicles, 2 months in prison and a 5k compensation bill would probably be alright, but I'd have liked to see them come down on these people much, much harder.

And good luck to the victims ever seeing a penny of that 5 grand taken from the wages of an 18 year old with a criminal record

Yeah, the fine will never be paid. 

I'm guessing he just used the riots as an excuse to smash shit up because I can't for the life of me understand why an 18 year old would be rioting against immigrations/Muslims. That seems to be the domain of no-lifer, crash out middle agers.

Probably egged on by his mates. He’ll have a couple of months to think about not being such a dickhead. 

Then a lifetime of being rejected for jobs.

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, the fine will never be paid. 

what happens if someone is fined but literally does not have that kind of money to their name, and no employment? does it just get written off or is it a balif situation where they take their telly/phone etc?

On the Tamworth Police fb page the other day they showed a police dog with a cut on its head from being hit by a brick and one of the comments was “shame on the police putting that dog in danger”. 

Just now, tomav84 said:

what happens if someone is fined but literally does not have that kind of money to their name, and no employment? does it just get written off or is it a balif situation where they take their telly/phone etc?

I think they’ll be forced to pay something like £1 a month.

Am I right in thinking of Fox gets a criminal record for his online activity he won't be allowed into America? 

I doubt he can get much work in the UK currently so probably works more over there? His last job seems to have been playing Hunter Biden. 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Am I right in thinking of Fox gets a criminal record for his online activity he won't be allowed into America? 

I doubt he can get much work in the UK currently so probably works more over there? His last job seems to have been playing Hunter Biden. 

I think he could go to America if he got permission in advance. 

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

When was the crime committed? Last week? That’s swift justice 👍👍

Too slow in my opinion. Should have been sentenced before they did it #dem

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

https://news.sky.com/story/birmingham-pub-punter-who-incited-violence-will-be-barred-after-counter-protester-attack-13192106

Birmingham: Pub punter who 'incited violence' will be barred after counter-protester attack

Social media footage appears to show people from a counter-protest assaulting a man outside a pub. Members of the Muslim community have apologised and offered to pay for damages - while the pub's assistant manager said she will bar the man for inciting the attack.

A punter who appeared to be punched and kicked outside a pub will be barred for inciting violence, according to the assistant manager, after a demonstration against recent far-right riots.

Footage shared on social media appears to show a man attacked by counter-protesters in Birmingham on Monday night after he appeared to say something at a small group passing by.

Linda Ward, the pub's assistant manager, told Sky News she wants to ban that customer for provoking the group and inciting violence - adding Muslims have since been supportive and offered to pay for damages.

"After the man came outside and he got attacked, the majority of the people that were on the march put a stop to that, protected him, kept him safe," she said.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â