Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

54 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

This is absolutely blowing my mind, reading these posts, especially the local "this is happening down the road" type stuff. @Chindie, when you were mentioning about Lozells Road and Newtown, are you sort of referring to Blue areas? Just trying to understand.

Also, I have family around Handsworth. Isn't that an area that seen some violence in years past, long ago? Is it still a tinderbox?

Yes I lived there and had a shop.there during the riots of the 80s. Thst was really scarey especially with a small child. Shop windows were smashed and shop was looted. Had to leave my house with wife and child for a few days until things settled down. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Americans are majority owners in many of the biggest Premier League clubs, but also backers of the worst of English far right, and given its Twitter-driven modus operandi, these "British patriots" may as well be wearing American flag shirts and MAGA hats. Mr. Yaxley-Lennon has received thousands of pounds from US-based extremists, of course, and this is only going to make him bigger in the US among the authoritarians and theocrats. He'd be just another nut down at speaker's corner without his American and Russian financial handmaidens. Twitter is really a disease.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Posted (edited)

Yaxley-Lennon should be in prison for a very, very long time. 

Unfortunately UK institutions and power bases have been so exposed to money from outside influences it's hard to think they'd ever do him for it, as the very people making the call would be damning their future selves.

But he really should. He's basically a traitor. An agitator for sale to the highest bidder. In the past he'd on a scaffold, joined by Farage and co.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

When you find yourself wishing for ‘the other side’ to be stabbed or beaten up you’ve lost yourself.

Maybe, maybe not. I’ve got no problem in saying it’d be nice for any thug to get the type of beating they dish out.

It’s that classic bullying thing, isn’t it?

Proper divide and conquer tactics going on by the elite puppet masters. Sick of this horrible unrest and very fortunate no such behaviour is happening where i live but know damn well there are plenty of closet Tommy sheep smiling behind their stupid copy/paste facebook posts. X is absolutely vile worst it's ever been!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

My lad has heard something about things kicking off in Bordesley. 

Seeing some of the videos on social media you do have to question where the police presence is......

• Like 1

They won’t get far in inner city Birmingham. I’d be surprised if they made any attempt at showing up. There’s definitely problems in areas of brum but I think as a whole the city will stand together against the yobs . 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

The counter mob have attacked the clumsy swan pub up yew tree

Are you there or it being reported somewhere?

It’s going to be tit for tat . Innocent people going to get attacked for having the wrong colour skin . Youths in Bordesley Green waving a knife about . They’ll be thugs on both sides. History tells us the Muslim and black community will come out in force if there’s any rumours of their areas being set upon . 

Social media needs to be shut down so the authorities can get a grip of this. We have louts now running around smashing cars and beating up anyone who they don't like, it's a mess and if it's not stopped it will spiral out of control if it already hasn't. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

The counter mob have attacked the clumsy swan pub up yew tree

Seen the videos,  what a mess, it's quickly turning into a real mess and Birmingham could explode if this is left to play out, this isn't a one-sided battle like other cities, it will be carnage. 

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The crowds in Birmingham have apparently dispersed. Seems the EDL didn't rock up perhaps knowing there was a welcoming party.

It seems like that’s how it’ll be now. Any plans for rioters to turn up in black or Asian areas will get a welcome party.

They will probably turn their attention to smashing up closed shops or hotel exteriors. Less people fighting back. 

5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The crowds in Birmingham have apparently dispersed. Seems the EDL didn't rock up perhaps knowing there was a welcoming party.

Or hopefully it was just made up bollocks and the riots are not spreading to other cities.

I agree with @tinker about social media. Seems musk and Starmer have been having a bit of a spat online

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â