Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

31 minutes ago, MCU said:

#TwoTierKeir trending on Twitter , think we can extend that out to #TwoTierVT.

I note you didn’t respond when I asked before… but I guess this clarifies what you meant by “terrorists” before :D 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We've had a warning at work about potential trouble in Birmingham, Solihull, Alum Rock and Bordesley this evening and are allowed to leave work early if we wish. 

I'm betting there will be none, or much smaller incidents. 

In fact the office is being closed and we're told we have to go home. 

• Sad 1

I think there was quite a lot of criticism on VT of BLM for specific actions, tbh, despite there being some sympathy for their stance

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

In fact the office is being closed and we're told we have to go home. 

Stay safe 🙏 

40 minutes ago, MCU said:

#TwoTierKeir trending on Twitter , think we can extend that out to #TwoTierVT.

Same vibes as the first clip here

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think there was quite a lot of criticism on VT of BLM for specific actions, tbh, despite there being some sympathy for their stance

My memory is awful, but I can’t remember during the BLM protests et al that there was much rioting? I definitely remember clashes with counter-protestors and a lot of fuss over various memorials being vandalised… but was there much else?

My memory is failing me. 

Just now, desensitized43 said:

Sounds sensible. Stay safe matey.

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Stay safe 🙏 

It's well OTT in my opinion. But I guess if something did happen they'd cop hell 

I think the public mood after the weekend will have shifted and less people will be inclined.  A few hard core may turn up but unless they get critical mass they'll just piss off back to their caves. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Genuine question. Have the tories called a press conference? Labour were in opposition. Could be that Rishi has and I have missed it. But as you are quoting crafty wank for a lack of press conference when Labour were in opposition then the same should be applied to Rishi Sunak. 

Labour are always held to a different standard than the Tories. Anybody calling Labour out for things like this, is an idiot.

Just now, bobzy said:

My memory is awful, but I can’t remember during the BLM protests et al that there was much rioting? I definitely remember clashes with counter-protestors and a lot of fuss over various memorials being vandalised… but was there much else?

My memory is failing me. 

There was some disorder, bottle throwing and a bit of handbags outside Downing Street. The vast majority of attendees were peaceful.

They certainly weren't hunting down white people and setting buildings on fire, that's for damn sure. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Genuine question. Have the tories called a press conference? Labour were in opposition. Could be that Rishi has and I have missed it. But as you are quoting crafty wank for a lack of press conference when Labour were in opposition then the same should be applied to Rishi Sunak. 

TwoTierCriticism

I mean, look, there’s sadly always going to be at least one - and they’ve outed themself.

Fingers crossed there’s room for enlightenment rather than the rabbit hole they seem to be in. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rodders said:

arguably there's at least two in this thread. Common themes - wanting to hint at something but not actually stating anything, it's almost as if part of them actually knows what they are supporting is total garbage, trying to defend violence or make absurd equivalences with actual protesters rather than just being pig shit vile, vile, vile oxygen thieves that these scumbags on the streets clearly are.

Why is it vile? 👀 Right? 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

My memory is failing me. 

I remember a bit because my cousin was at a couple of them. One of the days, BLM protesters were met by the EDL during the day. This specific day, I believe there weren’t many at the BLM protest I believe it was in Trafalgar Square? It was quite peaceful until the EDL showed up. 

After that’s when other guys from around London came into Central London to basically fight the EDL lot back.  There was an image during that time that was trending of one of the BLM guys saving one of the EDL lot from getting completely battered

IMG_1264.thumb.jpeg.f160e4f7d70dc4c4be80656d75146bd2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, sidcow said:

We've had a warning at work about potential trouble in Birmingham, Solihull, Alum Rock and Bordesley this evening and are allowed to leave work early if we wish. 

I'm betting there will be none, or much smaller incidents. 

something positive at least?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â