Vile Summer 2024 Far-right/Anti-immigrant Unrest

Marka Ragnos

Just now, Xann said:

Reckon this is maybe where Putin and the Viscount Rothermere's views part?

Putin isn't so bothered by the oiks being led by an oik.

It's more the Heil playing games. 

Makes it's money selling to the sensiblist chattering middle classes about how the worlds gone to shit, then when the story flips to the things they'll dislike, even though they've stoked it for years, they flip. 

No principles, outside of basic stance points, it's just selling views without a conscience.

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Isn't he the same guy with the lush bag? 

he was in every video i saw i think! one minute he's swiping bath bombs from lush the next he's got a handful of cookies

• Like 1

I think the lack of house building has really had an impact. 

The ridiculous price of property and rent. The lack of homes to buy and rent. 

The one constant they all offer up is that "we're full". 

Just another example of how the Tories have **** the nation over but idiots won't see and acknowledge. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think the lack of house building has really had an impact. 

The ridiculous price of property and rent. The lack of homes to buy and rent. 

The one constant they all offer up is that "we're full". 

Just another example of how the Tories have **** the nation over but idiots won't see and acknowledge. 

elaborate a bit, When i see the videos of "protestors" they dont all appear homeless. 

I struggle to find the link between the less homes being built, the hyper inflation of the housing market (over god knows how many years) to an opportunistic thief taking soap from lush.

What am i missing here? (i dont live in an area facing these pressures so not mocking, trying to understand)

3 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

elaborate a bit, When i see the videos of "protestors" they dont all appear homeless. 

I struggle to find the link between the less homes being built, the hyper inflation of the housing market (over god knows how many years) to an opportunistic thief taking soap from lush.

What am i missing here? (i dont live in an area facing these pressures so not mocking, trying to understand)

Because lots of people can't get/can't afford/are being crippled by housing costs so blame it on the foreigners who are filling up the country increasing the problem. 

More homes built = more supply and lower prices so people don't feel so alienated. 

7 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Some of these characters aren't going to be at home this Christmas or the one after that. 

Good.

oh-no-top-gear.gif

5 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Just curious, why was Vile added to the title of this thread later on? Desperate to paint everyone in a negative light? 

Is that you Donald?

4 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Just curious, why was Vile added to the title of this thread later on? Desperate to paint everyone in a negative light? 

Even if you started out protesting about something in a peaceful way, when it descends into a full on race riot if you're a decent person you leave. Anyone who is still out isn't protesting anymore. There's no reason to be out now other than if you're a racist piece of shit, a hooligan who loves a bit of wanton violence or a thief looking to rob a few sausage rolls from the local Greggs.

Any legitimate reason to be out has gone....if there ever was one.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

... basic stance points...

What he doesn't want is the tax affairs and trust funds of the wealthy coming into the conversation about the national deficit. 

Honestly there's just so much going on in the world right now on so many fronts.

You just don't  know where to look and where to focus.

My wife actually had to take a break from watching the news because it's just gets so draining

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

You just don't  know where to look and where to focus.

The answer is usually Russia when you dig into it

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

My wife actually had to take a break from watching the news because it's just gets so draining

I think I'm at this stage as well. As well as posting on here or social media about it (or going on social media in general)

It's draining and depressing

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â