Ticket Info

All tickets will be digital
Allocation: 3,292
Adults £30, O66 £27, Under 22 £27, Under 18 £18
On Sale to Season Ticket Holders With 1200+ Away Loyalty Points - Monday 5th August , 5pm.
Season Ticket Holders With 1150+ Away Loyalty Points - Tuesday 6th August , 5pm.
Season Ticket Holders With 1100+ Away Loyalty Points - Wednesday 7th August , 5pm. 

Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 8th August , 5pm
Edited by andykeenan

On 04/08/2024 at 10:42, andykeenan said:
All tickets will be digital
Allocation: 3,292
Adults £30, O66 £27, Under 22 £27, Under 18 £18
On Sale to Season Ticket Holders With 1200+ Away Loyalty Points - Monday 5th August , 5pm.
Season Ticket Holders With 1150+ Away Loyalty Points - Tuesday 6th August , 5pm.
Season Ticket Holders With 1100+ Away Loyalty Points - Wednesday 7th August , 5pm. 

Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 8th August , 5pm

How do we get to see how many points we have? 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wedge said:

Anyone received their digital tickets yet?

They won’t be sent till Tuesday Wednesday they don’t send em out till few days b4 

3 hours ago, andykeenan said:

They won’t be sent till Tuesday Wednesday they don’t send em out till few days b4 

Will they be like our season tickets or will it be a PDF attached to an email that can be printed? I don't usually have phone battery past 2pm on an away day so would prefer a hard copy just in case 😂

16 hours ago, wedge said:

Will they be like our season tickets or will it be a PDF attached to an email that can be printed? I don't usually have phone battery past 2pm on an away day so would prefer a hard copy just in case 😂

That's probably up to the host club. You'll probably only find out when you get them.

You could always pick up a burner from Amazon for £40-50 if you find you need it at some clubs (or Visit CEX) - you wont need a SIM.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, wedge said:

There digital tickets into ya wallet on ya phone like West Ham the other week be only way you get in 

• Thanks 1

Just spoke to somebody at the club. The manager who sends out the away tickets digitally has been off. He's now back and sending them out by email tomorrow.

20 hours ago, Risso said:

Just spoke to somebody at the club. The manager who sends out the away tickets digitally has been off. He's now back and sending them out by email tomorrow.

Lucky this dude wasn’t having a 2 week break or no-one would get tickets 😂😂

You’d think they would have trained someone else to push the button when the main button pusher is away. 

I wonder what would happen if this key person got run over by a bus? 

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Lucky this dude wasn’t having a 2 week break or no-one would get tickets 😂😂

You’d think they would have trained someone else to push the button when the main button pusher is away. 

I wonder what would happen if this key person got run over by a bus? 

Well if the button was in his pocket then you'd still get the tickets

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â