ender4

13 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

15 quid for a Sky Sports day pass, worth every penny. Hopefully, they then give me Sky Sports premier league free on my mobile for nine months. 

Looking forward to watching my Babbys. 

I took their offer of £20 a month. 

14 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

15 quid for a Sky Sports day pass, worth every penny. Hopefully, they then give me Sky Sports premier league free on my mobile for nine months. 

I got a nice deal off Virgin when I renewed. All but cancelled but they then offered me BT sport free for 18 months and sky sports for 6 months. That'll do.

14 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I got a month of nowtv with us having three games out of four on sky up first.

It's a nightmare trying to figure out the cheapest way to just reliably watch all the football you want for the lowest price possible solely via Internet, no wonder people take to little rivers so much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Annoyman said:

It's a nightmare trying to figure out the cheapest way to just reliably watch all the football you want for the lowest price possible solely via Internet, no wonder people take to little rivers so much

I hate those little rivers. 

1 minute ago, Annoyman said:

Only paid £15 pm on Now TV last season. No such deal this time though.

I can't believe I'm wrecked with anticipation and excitement for a game that will ultimately be a 1-2 wet fart of a game, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Does anybody know the last time we won at West Ham?

2-1 Agbonlahor header to win it late in 2011. Excellent limbs in the away end that day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1