ender4

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Frustrating not seeing Maatsen and/or Nedelkovic starting. I think Digne has been poor in pre season and Ned was our best player in pre season.

Nedeljkovic is only 18 and only played in the Serbian league, he isn’t going to be thrown straight in. I expect this season will just be about getting a bit of experience and then he will be given more responsibility in time

32 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Strong bench. Think Gauci over Olsen sets the scene for the season I think.

No Iling Junior, no Barrenechea can't even make the squad and Mings and Kamara still to come back too. 

Olsen injured in pre season so don't get too carried away yet

9 minutes ago, jim said:

Apart from Killman and the Argentinian guy.

Kilman really wasn't that great at Wolves, he needed Dawson to hold his hand. Guido Rodriguez experienced but coming from Spain so might need a few games to get up to speed.

We need a good start today as they have a few tricky players to put on around the hour mark. That said so do we.

Famous last words but I'm far more confident about this game than an hour ago, shouldn't be losing it if we defend properly.

I like that line-up.

McGinn ahead of Tielemans. SJM's work rate covers, so YT can focus on picking locks through to goal.

Onana behind Bailey so we can use our best strengths getting forward without stressing too heavily about counters.

Excited.

1 minute ago, david-avfc said:

Nedeljkovic is only 18 and only played in the Serbian league, he isn’t going to be thrown straight in. I expect this season will just be about getting a bit of experience and then he will be given more responsibility in time

I also think he looked good for a very young lad going forwards, I wasn't convinced by him Defensively. Away at West ham Is really not the place for him to make a debut. 

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

I’m a little surprised that Roger’s starts over Ramsey.

Roger has been immense, no surprise he starts for me.

• Like 1

Just now, ender4 said:

I’m a little surprised that Roger’s starts over Ramsey.

Rogers looked good in pre season and JJ still not 100% match fit IMO. They'll rotate as the season progresses. That and JJ much more impact full coming on late.

Just now, maltesemike said:

Got that 90s vibe going. But I guess it’s all a matter of taste 😄

Yeah I thought it looked like a home made tie dye style 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Unai just said Kamara back in 1 month

That's some recovery from an ACL, just seven months from when he had his op.

Just hope we're not rushing him back like we did with Ramsey and Moreno last season and then they had setbacks which meant more months missed.

• Like 1