ender4

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Frustrating not seeing Maatsen and/or Nedelkovic starting. I think Digne has been poor in pre season and Ned was our best player in pre season.

Think they'll be introduced over the coming weeks/months as first teamers. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jokes aside, while Cash isn't the best, I think the constant stick he gets is a bit unfair.

For all his faults the lad is a fighter, loves the club and has players a huge part in helping us get here.

Yes I'd probably want an improvement in the position but I'm in no rush to slag him off or ship him out.

If Unai likes him, then thats all you need to know about him as a player and person. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

West Ham starting with last season's team. Which might be good news 

Apart from Killman and the Argentinian guy.

Right back has been a persistent weakness for years, so I can see why people moan tbh, yeah there's no denying he always gives it his all, but that's the least you expect really.

It's astonishing that we've spent big money on 3 left backs, yet Cash remains our most likely first choice right back, a season after we were forced into playing Konsa there

I obviously hope he proves a lot of people wrong and will be delighted if these words are rammed down my throat, but he's been a weak link for a good couple of years now.

Come on Villa! Fresh start, and while we typically come out of the traps like an old asthmatic whippet with a bum leg, I think as a squad we're looking much stronger, so I'm hoping we get a win today. Gonna be tight I reckon. These will fight for it.

• Like 1