ender4

Strong bench. Think Gauci over Olsen sets the scene for the season I think.

No Iling Junior, no Barrenechea can't even make the squad and Mings and Kamara still to come back too. 

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

West Ham seem to have left a lot of their better players on the bench.

Which is nice.

Not a great idea starting all your new signings at once.

• Like 4

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Our bench is starting to have that "Kings Council" look to it, very classy indeed.

And we don't have to rely on Chambers, Donk or Zaniolo as back up anymore

Ollie + Rogers should be causing Mavropanos and Kilman all sorts of issues today.

More confident of getting a result today now seeing both teams, West Ham not starting many of their summer signings.

West Ham will have to get used to a new way of playing with this manager. Their defence looks weak to me, Antonio can't press either so I hope we keep the ball well, Tielemans and Onana need to get on the ball more than they did in pre-season. Just nothing stupid early please. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Our bench is starting to have that "Kings Council" look to it, very classy indeed.

Kamara, Ming's and hopefully even Geertuda to come.

Yeah anyone who doesn't realise this squad is much stronger today than it was last season are in denial.

I actually feel for a couple of the lads who won't even make the bench at times 

• Like 1