ender4

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Barrenechea and Illing Junior missing out on the bench.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them went out on loan so we can bring someone else in. Probably Iling Jr as that left winger position is stacked.

Nice team, good bench. Mings, Kamara and another big player to come in perhaps still, just makes the deal for Luiz look even worse now if them two Juve lads can't make the bench.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Nice team, good bench. Mings, Kamara and another big player to come in perhaps still, just makes the deal for Luiz look even worse now if them two Juve lads can't make the bench.

It’s a bit early to be writing the two Juve players off. At least wait for 3 matches.

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Probably just match fitness. So far majority of summer signings for all clubs are starting on the bench.

The bench on our first game back in the PL was: Steer, Targett, Konsa, Luiz, Lansbury, Jota and Kodjia by comparison...

I suppose you could say "Konsa and Luiz are great players", and they are, but to be fair the starting line-up that day also included Hourihane, Trezeguet, El Ghazi, Elmohamady, Engels and Neil Taylor.

We've come a long way.

• Like 2

Just now, jacketspuds said:

It’s a bit early to be writing the two Juve players off. At least wait for 3 matches.

Not writing them off as players I just think it was a very bad deal and we were forced to take a couple of players we didn't need. That cash could have been used to get 1 much better player in than 2 squad fillers.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Not writing them off as players I just think it was a very bad deal and we were forced to take a couple of players we didn't need. That cash could have been used to get 1 much better player in than 2 squad fillers.

Too early for that, let’s see around Christmas time if they’re bedded in and adding value. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NorthEastVillan said:

I got a nice deal off Virgin when I renewed. All but cancelled but they then offered me BT sport free for 18 months and sky sports for 6 months. That'll do.

I'm starting to feel like I've had my trousers pulled down.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

I got a month of nowtv with us having three games out of four on sky up first.

It's a nightmare trying to figure out the cheapest way to just reliably watch all the football you want for the lowest price possible solely via Internet, no wonder people take to little rivers so much

I'm all for a bit of fishing, but there's nothing better that guaranteed uninterruption, especially when you can afford it. Unfortunately, for me, that's not often.