Tickets

rbcuk

On 01/08/2024 at 14:47, UnaiTheVillan84 said:

Had an email back this afternoon with a working apple wallet link 🥳

Also confirmation there will be no pdf tickets this season (match day squeaky bum time for me and my temperamental iPhone 🙃)

FB67DAD8-8BBB-4158-A595-F03F8DE80C12.thumb.jpeg.7c62526859fb5dee2570dd699e7ef06a.jpeg

Can anyone confirm if they bought more than 1 individual ticket for the Arsenal game, did they get all the NTF tickets in 1 email?   And when they clicked on the link did all the tickets download into their wallet?    Or is there a separate email for each ticket?

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

Can anyone confirm if they bought more than 1 individual ticket for the Arsenal game, did they get all the NTF tickets in 1 email?   And when they clicked on the link did all the tickets download into their wallet?    Or is there a separate email for each ticket?

My two.came on one email

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So do you have to download yours, then forward the email to the other person so that they can download theirs?

My other one is for my lad so I add to my Google wallet. I would guess if you have multiple tickets for people that need their own that you would have to forward the email on.. I'm not sure if the links are broken after that as never tried it

• Like 1

As it seems likely there will be about 28000 problems with season tickets for this game, please keep this thread for match tickets only.

Season ticket queries go here.

• Like 1

I'm a Claret member and bought two tickets for this game, but  can no longer make it.

Last year it was possible to refund match tickets as long as you called the ticket office 24 hours before kick off...but now I've noticed that the email confirmation states that the tickets are 'non-refundable'!

This change of T&Cs completely passed me by. Has it been mentioned anywhere?

I bought two tickets for GA+ (hospitality) in "The Cells" (probably where I belong tbf...) 

BButthey haven't yet been sent to my app / I have no etickets sent to my email... just a confirmation of payment from a few weeks ago.

Anyone else got this issue?  

7 hours ago, JourneymanSteve said:

I'm a Claret member and bought two tickets for this game, but  can no longer make it.

Last year it was possible to refund match tickets as long as you called the ticket office 24 hours before kick off...but now I've noticed that the email confirmation states that the tickets are 'non-refundable'!

Ah how charming. In any other walk of life we wouldn't put up with all this shit but like an addict we just shrug our shoulders and accept it.

12 hours ago, JourneymanSteve said:

Yeah I saw it in my membership email. Sorry buddy.

I am not a fan of this new tickets shit, I was fine with printing the PDF and scanning it. I get no 4G single at Villa Park at all so I hope this new way works without it

4 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

I am not a fan of this new tickets shit, I was fine with printing the PDF and scanning it. I get no 4G single at Villa Park at all so I hope this new way works without it

NFC doesn't use signal. Same as when you use it to pay for things.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, roadoftrinity said:

I haven’t worked out how to send the tickets onto the people I bought them for? Guess maybe the QR code will work so I can send on an image 

If you are Google, download to your wallet, open it and share it with them.  When I check Villa tickets are shareable

21 hours ago, limpid said:

NFC doesn't use signal. Same as when you use it to pay for things.

How does it know if you’ve got enough in your account to pay the bill if it doesn’t use a signal?

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

How does it know if you’ve got enough in your account to pay the bill if it doesn’t use a signal?

Why would you want your phone to know how much money you have?

Way off topic. You wallet contains a token so that the retailer can send that to your bank and say "do you authorise this transaction". Your phone doesn't need a signal to give the token, it's all local. There are several more layers of protection, but not for a match ticket thread.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MattVillaPortsmouth said:

If you are Google, download to your wallet, open it and share it with them.  When I check Villa tickets are shareable

Can you share just the ticket you want from your wallet, or do you end up sharing your whole wallet?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â