Tickets

rbcuk

39 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

This is the 3rd different message I have got after trying to add tickets to wallet

Screenshot_20240730_142639_Chrome.jpg

Be patient they are aware of issues 

• Thanks 1

On 26/07/2024 at 21:59, Kingman said:

Has anyone managed to get the on sale ticket criteria dates to sync with your calendar? 

Anyone? 

On 30/07/2024 at 14:28, TDR V2 said:

This is the 3rd different message I have got after trying to add tickets to wallet

Screenshot_20240730_142639_Chrome.jpg

Further along than me 😅 I’ve still only had one email, the apple/Google wallet “links”are photos. Will give it a week or so to see if they resolve it then give the office a call.

12 minutes ago, UnaiTheVillan84 said:

Further along than me 😅 I’ve still only had one email, the apple/Google wallet “links”are photos. Will give it a week or so to see if they resolve it then give the office a call.

I received another email yesterday with new links on it and they worked 

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, just a bundle of Terrace View tickets left, at £144.00 each; that appears then to be the mist difficult thing to sell in the stadium.

Allo allo

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2024 at 11:17, OutByEaster? said:

Looking online, there are only two blocks left with tickets and only around thirty seats left in total.

For 2024-25, no membership; no football.

I don't know. I think as the season goes on and the home games come thick and fast you'll still be able to get tickets for many of the bottom half fixtures if you're a non member and are happy to go on your own.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong. Also depends on how we're doing in the league. December and January is going to be stacked for home games with FA cup and potentially League cup thrown into the mix aswell. We saw early last season Everton in the league cup take a hit and not sure if the Chelsea replay sold out or not. Attendance was just over 40k and that was with 6k Chelsea fans.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

A handful did make it through to general sale.

That might be something of an eye opener for the club.

Maybe but most league games will sell out I think and the ones that don’t will still be 40k plus I’d imagine . Holiday season , tv and late kick off . On the other side of coin first home game of season and we are in champions league first time . They’ll get away with it at our current capacity. To fill a 50k at those prices we’d have to allocate more to season ticket holders on waiting list. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Justin said:

I picked up a standing ticket, pretty exciting. I live abroad so I only get down occasionally and have never stood. What should I expect?

Expect to stand all game!

• Haha 1

What do you get for the terrace view, I mean is it the same as the lower grounds package....food n drink in the holte suite etc ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â