Just been announced on the villa site

Ticket Prices

CATEGORY A 1888 ZONE 1 ZONE 2 ZONE 3 ZONE 4
ADULT £92 £78 £72.50 £67.50 £55
OVER 66/ UNDER 21 £92 £78 £54.50 £50.50 £41.50
ARMED FORCES £92 £78 £58 £54 £43.50
UNDER 18 £92 £78 £37 £34 £28
UNDER 14 £92 £78 £22 £20 £16.50

Claret Villan & Cub Members Monday 30 July, 5pm.
2024/25 Season Ticket Holders guest Monday 5 August 5pm.

General Sale Wednesday 7 August 5pm

A first test this of where we're going to be in terms of ticket sales; on sale to Members on Monday,probably around 7,500 tickets,potentially quite scattered with lots of singe spaces.

Will it sell out to members or make the ST holder window that opens on 5th August?

On 26/07/2024 at 21:28, OutByEaster? said:

A first test this of where we're going to be in terms of ticket sales; on sale to Members on Monday,probably around 7,500 tickets,potentially quite scattered with lots of singe spaces.

Will it sell out to members or make the ST holder window that opens on 5th August?

I'm expecting carnage at 5pm tomorrow

12 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

I'm expecting carnage at 5pm tomorrow

Yeah, first game of the season, people are bored and want football back. 

However, a lot of people will also be on holiday over this time so that could lower demand. 

That wasn't too bad, only queued for 20 mins and managed to get 2 safe standing in lower holte, quite surprised. The price makes me cry

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

That wasn't too bad, only queued for 20 mins and managed to get 2 safe standing in lower holte, quite surprised. The price makes me cry

Were there many left?

I just had a look and I don't know if it's different as I'm a ST holder rather than a member, but there seemed very, very few left - in the three blocks I checked, there were no longer any pairs of tickets, only single seats.

Edit: Should have checked the Upper Trinity, still a bundle up there.

45 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

It's now £1 to watch a minute of football. Not long ago it was £1 for five minutes.

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Were there many left?

I just had a look and I don't know if it's different as I'm a ST holder rather than a member, but there seemed very, very few left - in the three blocks I checked, there were no longer any pairs of tickets, only single seats.

I can't see anymore, think it's queuing again when I last looked. Holte looked pretty full except few singles and GA+

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Were there many left?

I lucked out with the queue and got one in the Lower Trinity by 17:10, but there were just a handful of single seats there even then.

4 hours ago, UnaiTheVillan84 said:

Everyone else not got their tickets in the app, along with a pdf-free email, and an Apple Wallet link that doesn’t work? Outdid themselves today 😬

Had 2 emails now, none of the wallet options work. Happened quite a lot last season, will work in a few days

So they went within one day of the members window despite the price being very expensive. Have to say I'm a bit surprised they've gone so quick but fair play to the fans that have purchased them!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â