Lewis Orford

maqroll

1 hour ago, pete101 said:

What level is he ready for, would we be looking at a loan to league 1?

Think he was expecting some first team time this season. To the Championship and have him become another Philogene.

23 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

How tall is he? As looking at our recruitment policy post Monchi we seem to be recruiting giants.

He’s bang on 6ft bro. 183cm and doesn’t look too thin. 👌

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

More

Thank you kind sir. Love how he involves teammates. His vision is great, strength on the ball and boy can he ping it on goal. Hopefully this goes through a major deal if we get £35m and this boy for Durán 

• Like 1

I don’t know him, but if he’s highly rated (I’m not sure but I remember a link with a West Ham and Sheff Utd youngsters) during the season. 
I think it will be a great deal. We might be pushing to get 35m + him. Not sure if they’ll try and get more money because of PSR. But getting him while sending him on loan directly to an attacking side in the Championship would be perfect. Then we either have another Philogene or Aaron Ramsey. 

7 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

More

Little bit of Dougie about him from those two clips. 

He's Inggris apparently - can't  recall us having a player from there before, so that would be a first.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Think he was expecting some first team time this season. To the Championship and have him become another Philogene.

That's what I saw on their forum, he might play for them this season but he won't play for us as our midfield is stronger 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

He's Inggris apparently - can't  recall us having a player from there before, so that would be a first.

What??? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â