Lewis Orford

maqroll

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I wouldn't put any stock in anything a West Ham fan says about one of their youth team players. As a club they seem to have some bizarre notion that they are hotbed of talent and play football "The West Ham" way. Deluded clowns for the most part. 

Still I'll take a prospect in exchange for a Colombian Carlton Cole. 

They had a full scale meltdown when they sold Diangana and he's done absolutely nothing in his career so agree take their views with a pinch of salt, this lad has not even made his senior debut so they have no idea how good he actually is

By the way, its still my opinion that Duran is going to be one of the best strikers in the world, or somebody who takes his pet fish for a walk and is forgotten by 26..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, david-avfc said:

They had a full scale meltdown when they sold Diangana and he's done absolutely nothing in his career so agree take their views with a pinch of salt, this lad has not even made his senior debut so they have no idea how good he actually is

He does at least captain the England U18 side, so that is good, and a less-West Ham based assessment of his ability.

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How I'd be raging if we did an bollox if this sort for JJ

Massive difference between JJ and this kid who hasn't kicked a ball in anger for West Ham's first team. He was highly rated within their academy system but the likes of Earthy and Potts are deemed better prospects now, to the point that they're not even going to offer Orford a new contract. I'd be telling West Ham (and Duran's agent) its a full cash deal or nothing. 

If we want Orford bad enough we'll pick him up for next to nothing soon enough......as long as his old man hasn't ruined his career for him with his big mouth, which apparently  is half the problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Athletic reported Orford is involved in the deal

Romano followed up with confirmation 

Well it’s not a ringing endorsement that they are not giving him a new contract.

If it’s 30 million plus a young talent currently captaining the England U18’s who could potentially be sold for a huge profit or become a first team player, or 35 million… I’ll take the gamble on the young talent. I imagine we’ve been holding out for 40 million though.

Full trust in Unai and Monchi here.

2 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I hear he wont sign one, not that they havent offered one.

Is he demanding guaranteed game time? Interesting that he’s refusing to sign a new deal for his dream, boyhood club.

7 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The greatest endorsement is that Unai and Monchi want him. The end.

Yep. That we’ve tried to sign him before tells me they’ve done their homework on this. 

• Like 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Thats not what the article says though.

Yeah, I know, Just adding what I heard from West Ham side.

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Is he demanding guaranteed game time? Interesting that he’s refusing to sign a new deal for his dream, boyhood club.

No idea. Maybe Monchi has felt him up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

Yeah, I know, Just adding what I heard from West Ham side.

Tbh I’m just stoked we’ve got £30m for Durán after he’s trying to sabotage our leverage with his tweets the clearing in the woods. This u18 England captain is just a little cherry on top. Even that much more delicious that he’s already been identified and approached by Monchi and Unai for half the price of a Lewis Dobbin.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â