Lewis Orford

maqroll

Well this is from WHU official website. Seems he’s West Ham through and through and a big talent.

https://www.whufc.com/news/long-read-lewis-orford

The joy was clear on Lewis Orford’s face.

Two days after his 17th birthday, the lifelong Hammers fan penned his first professional contract with his boyhood Club at the iconic Chadwell Heath training ground.

Unsurprisingly, it was an emotional occasion for the young midfielder. Years of hard work, up until this point, had paid off.

“I am absolutely thrilled,” said Orford, who netted his seventh goal of the season in the 6-0 win over Norwich City at the weekend.

“I have been here since the age of five, so it has been a long but really good journey and I have loved making memories here at the Club.

More in link

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

🧂 

Might sound a bit harsh but couldn't care less whether Orford comes or not, especially as he looks like the sort that would do this ⚒️ every time he scores in training. Just get Duran gone por favor.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Never seen him play but a name that I’ve heard mentioned as a big talent and West Ham fans seem very upset about him leaving.

11 minutes ago, Strog said:

Well this is from WHU official website. Seems he’s West Ham through and through and a big talent.

6 minutes ago, choffer said:

The Hammers at work are raging. They rate Orford highly. 

I wouldn't put any stock in anything a West Ham fan says about one of their youth team players. As a club they seem to have some bizarre notion that they are hotbed of talent and play football "The West Ham" way. Deluded clowns for the most part. 

Still I'll take a prospect in exchange for a Colombian Carlton Cole. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, choffer said:

You should check out KUMB (Knees Up Mother Brown) they’re not happy chappies. Apparently a gun of player, has been on team sheets for Premier League and ECL matches. There has been solid interest from us previously so sounds like a good thing. Let’s make this happen. 

22 minutes ago, choffer said:

Some are. I'm seeing some of this too though. Acknowledgement that they really need a striker.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â