USA TOUR TRAVEL ITINERARY INFO

Hello Villa fans,

I will be at the Villa v America game in Chicago. I am wondering if anyone, especially those who might know someone in the club that can share travel itinerary info for when the squad and staff are in Chicago. 

What day and time are they landing at Chicago O'Hare airport (trying to get a welcoming party together)

What hotel and accomodations are they using?

Other activities the traveling party may be having?

Is there an open training session? When and Where?

Fan meet and greets? Might there be any apperances at the Adidas store downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave?

Please share any info you may have so we Chicago Villa fans can show the lads how well supported Villa are in Chicago and the Midwest as a whole.

Thanks in advance

If you dont want to share here, please feel free to email me at 

fischerc12@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Chris 

On 24/07/2024 at 12:31, Chicago Villan 1974 said:

Hello Villa fans,

I will be at the Villa v America game in Chicago. I am wondering if anyone, especially those who might know someone in the club that can share travel itinerary info for when the squad and staff are in Chicago. 

What day and time are they landing at Chicago O'Hare airport (trying to get a welcoming party together)

What hotel and accomodations are they using?

Other activities the traveling party may be having?

Is there an open training session? When and Where?

Fan meet and greets? Might there be any apperances at the Adidas store downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave?

Please share any info you may have so we Chicago Villa fans can show the lads how well supported Villa are in Chicago and the Midwest as a whole.

Thanks in advance

If you dont want to share here, please feel free to email me at 

fischerc12@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Chris 

Just sharing as an aviation professional (I work as charter coordinator) - if they are on a charter flights it's highly probable that they will fly into either Midway, DuPage, or Chicago Executive.  Likely that they are on a charter flight as they were when leaving BHX.

O'Hare is just too busy with commercial traffic with United and American having major hubs there.  So unless they are on a scheduled commercial flight O'Hare is improbable.  

Also highly likely that the buses will be driven onto the secure ramp at the FBO and travel party will not enter any public spaces.  All sports team charters (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA) operate this way in the US. 

I may be wrong of course, but didn't want you to build up your hopes of seeing them at the airport... 

Here's a breakdown:

Chicago Midway:

Aircraft operations: avg 587/day *
73%  commercial
13%  air taxi
13%  transient general aviation
<1%  military

Du Page:

Aircraft operations: avg 372/day *
49%  local general aviation
44%  transient general aviation
6%  air taxi
<1%  military
<1%  commercial

Chicago O'Hare:

Aircraft operations: avg 2053/day *
78%  commercial
21%  air taxi
<1%  transient general aviation
<1%  military
Edited by FLVillan
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â