The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Who is the other woman (not Serena)? 

A gymnast, first with a 10. Dont remember the name

I feel slightly smug that it's been a rather pleasant sunny day here in Yorkshire, and it's pissing it down in Paris. 

Bloody opening ceremony. Talk about milking it. I haven't seen this much milking since that movie Rob sent me.

• Haha 3

Just now, delboy54 said:

Apparently the Olympic flag was raised upside down !

Thats what said when it happened 😀 Thats why the didnt show it after.

Hang on Hazel. Ten minutes ago you were kidding on that you had no idea where the torch was going to be and now you’re giving us all the details on the hot air balloon torch in the sky thingy? :detect:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Hang on Hazel. Ten minutes ago you were kidding on that you had no idea where the torch was going to be and now you’re giving us all the details on the hot air balloon torch in the sky thingy? :detect:

Just like the charade about him having to translate French to English.  They have all of the scripts in front of them. 

Posted (edited)

Michael Johnson and Rebecca Adlington both trying very hard to find a polite way to say "It was shit". 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Michael Johnson and Rebecca Adlington both trying very hard to find a polite way to say "It was shit". 

Yep, Michael saying "he has heard" that the atmosphere wasn't quite there and Rebecca saying it felt "disjointed".  

Oh well, on to the sport.  Come on Team GB. 

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They didn’t even try on the radio. It was hilarious on 5 live at times. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â