The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

36 minutes ago, sne said:

Latest rumor is that its Gerard Depardieu that's the Masked figure running with the Olympic torch. Apparently he's quite spry once he downed his 12th bottle of wine for the day.

It was probably him that sabotaged all the train lines earlier in the day……..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

As someone who has happily enough watched many a Ru Paul episode with the Mrs....why does everything have to be ****ing drag queens recently.

Must be nervy for the ones who's handling the broadcast in Russia, china some arab countries and so on where you cant show that on tv. 

Why have great set pieces , a roaring crowd, practical effects,  atmosphere,  a great narration, great performances and show when you have a couple of dozen people on a barge somewhere and another load on a bridge in front of nobody.

Seriously. What the ****.

I know everyone trashes opening ceremonies but this is legit shit. Legit.

Every time they introduce a new segment that might be interesting it just devolves into even more naff interpretive dance

It's like that bit of London 2012 except not as good, and it's the whole thing

Never knew the English were so precious about the London opening ceremony. Knew you hated the French thou 😀

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, sne said:

Never knew the English were so precious about the London opening ceremony. Knew you hated the French thou 😀

I’m not English and I think this is BS

Edited by choffer

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â